Page 102 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2012

Thread: Joe Flacco is now a Bronco

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    This I agree with 100% and why i think it will work out.
    I'm not certain it'll work out, but I'm also not extremely and vehemently convinced it won't.

2. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I'm not certain it'll work out, but I'm also not extremely and vehemently convinced it won't.
    I think the bigger picture is more along the lines of Flacco won't be the reason it doesn't work out. It's a low risk signing with a lot of potential upside. Flacco is what Elway was hoping Keenum could be but never was; a QB that can manage a game, be smart with the ball, move the chains, and not be the reason you lose.
    Last edited by SR; 04-17-2019 at 09:38 AM.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:

Imagine if we had a defensive coaching staff who came from a team that had a mediocre QB, like say...Mitch Trubisky. But had a solid if not spectacular running game behind an offensive line that was ranked at the bottom of the league and a stout defense that was able to win 12 games in a tough division based on the strength of that defense and limited mistakes by that mediocre QB. Or an offensive coordinator that made future Subway employees look like seasoned veterans at QB on teams with limited offensive talent. How nice would that be?

5. The Following 8 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

lol its funny.....not really in a good way but funny none the less......I love posters make it personal at me despite me consistently saying I would eat crow, being optimistic about the team overall or the coaching staff. Its like your Flacco's guardians or something, rather amusing to say the least....pretty clear you cant have opposite opinions here now I guess even when there is substance to your opinion.....

Personally ya all can kiss my ass, like really take a big smack and piss off......
    Last edited by Elevation inc; 04-17-2019 at 09:39 AM.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    lol you guys are funny.....not really in a good way but funny none the less......I love how you guy make it personal at me despite me consistently saying I would eat crow, being optimistic about the team overall or the coaching staff. Its like your Flacco's guardians or something, rather amusing to say the least....pretty clear you cant have opposite opinions here now i guess even when there is substance to your opinion.....

Personally ya all can kiss my ass, like really take a big smack and piss off......
    I don't think anyone is really "attacking" you per se...just feeding off of the hatred you have for a situation that hasn't even unfolded yet. We all have our doubts and concerns and most of us have stated them, but we still hold some optimism about the situation based on the culmination of variables. if we did nothing but add Flacco, then I imagine most of us would also be gloomy about the situation. But we added quality coaches to improve the defense and the O-line. We added free agents to add to the arsenal and capabilities of those coaches...and we are in a good position to get some really good kids in the draft. So, no...Flacco alone isn't turning things around, but to read most of your comments on him, you'd think he beat your kids and raped your dog. No one else has done that

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I don't think anyone is really "attacking" you per se...just feeding off of the hatred you have for a situation that hasn't even unfolded yet. We all have our doubts and concerns and most of us have stated them, but we still hold some optimism about the situation based on the culmination of variables. if we did nothing but add Flacco, then I imagine most of us would also be gloomy about the situation. But we added quality coaches to improve the defense and the O-line. We added free agents to add to the arsenal and capabilities of those coaches...and we are in a good position to get some really good kids in the draft. So, no...Flacco alone isn't turning things around, but to read most of your comments on him, you'd think he beat your kids and raped your dog. No one else has done that
    I have no problem with optimism if people want have optimism about Flacco fine. If people would pay attention most of my continued posts are in rebuttal to people arguing why I shouldn’t dislike Flacco. I have every right and proof he isn’t and hasn’t been that good.

I have also made fun of myself in this thread made lighthearted and fun posts on the subject and admitted I would eat crow if he was good...and expressed optimism about the team overall.

And no most of my comments are in line with him as a qb and his performance the last 5 years as well as good fan hate towards a player that gave us a crushing playoff defeat.

You are def taking my comments to a level they aren’t with the kids and dog BS

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

10. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Maybe my bias is just based off personal experience around some diehards and asshat friends
    Did you just call me an asshat?

12. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    It's clear that your bias is emotionally based just as much, if not more, than actually football based. Nothing wrong with that, but when you say many times you hate him, etc, and go to long lengths to ensure others do as well.
    I’m not selling why you should hate him. I’m saying why I do and rebutting against those essentially saying it’s wrong to have that opinion and coming after me for it

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Did you just call me an asshat?
    Lol no my asshat bmore friends. We’re message board friends so it’s all love

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

15. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

So has the Flacco love fest.....
    You have to be kidding? Shane has provided the perfect examples of love fest, with his love of Kelly, and Tebow.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

You have to be kidding? Shane has provided the perfect examples of love fest, with his love of Kelly, and Tebow.
    I don’t know this Tebow or Kelly you speak of

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Lol no my asshat bmore friends. We’re message board friends so it’s all love
    I wasn't sure so I came prepared.

19. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I wasn't sure so I came prepared.
    I mean I am apparently unstable emotionally about Flacco so that’s a smart move

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

21. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

I have no problem with optimism if people want have optimism about Flacco fine. If people would pay attention most of my continued posts are in rebuttal to people arguing why I shouldn’t dislike Flacco. I have every right and proof he isn’t and hasn’t been that good.

I have also made fun of myself in this thread made lighthearted and fun posts on the subject and admitted I would eat crow if he was good...and expressed optimism about the team overall.

And no most of my comments are in line with him as a qb and his performance the last 5 years as well as good fan hate towards a player that gave us a crushing playoff defeat.

You are def taking my comments to a level they aren’t with the kids and dog BS
    I'm not sure I am. There are a few posts you have here (no, I'm not going through 100+ pages to find them) where you speak of Flacco in a similar context that a Jew would speak of Hitler. I don't think I'm alone in seeing that. That said...it's all good to feel that way. I think some people might just feel like you are pissing on some good points they are making and basing it solely on your disdain for the guy. Mostly because the statistical proof you speak of is based on variables that won't be repeated in Denver.

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

For starters, Joe Flacco throws a nice ball

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Not to get carried away or anything, but Joe Flacco looked good.

It’s only practice. It’s only the first practice of the offseason. It’s only the first practice of the offseason in mid-April.

But even going back to before Peyton Manning’s wobbles, it’s been a while since a Broncos quarterback threw such a nice, firm, accurate ball with zip.
    https://www.9news.com/article/sports...3-78dbfb5d79ed

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information