Thread: Create your own Remake/Reboot

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Default Create your own Remake/Reboot

So just got done watching a sequel to Hard Target tonight. It had a few familiar faces and was "fine" for a sequel. Definitely loved seeing Rhona Mitra in all her fine beauty. But, i think it could have been better with some more info on the back story as well as the fight scenes. Never the less it got me thinking of what i would do if i were to actually reboot/remake a movie from the past. Like, what actors would i like to see? How would i make the movie my own and what surprises would i throw in there along the way. I would be curious of what some of you movie lovers could come up with if you are game to play.

My first attempt would be this:

Hard Target: Legacy (Reboot) (action/supernatural)

Brian- Charlie Hunnam
    Clara- Katheryn Winnick

Hunter Leader- Jason Statham
    Hunter- Zoe Saldana
    Hunter- Aubrey Plaza
    Hunter- Michael Jai White
    Hunter- Winston Duke
    Hunter- Byung-hun Lee
    Hunter- Gary Daniels

Plot-

Brian (Hunnam) who is currently having marriage issues with his wife Clara (Winnick) is invited for a boys weekend from his best friend (Statham). Soon it becomes clear that his friend has something else in mind as his wife has been having an affair with his best friend.

But even more his best friend has another secret of spending his free time leading a group of thrill seekers to hunt human beings for sport. Unfortunately what the hunters dont realize is Brian has a much much darker secret, one that comes out to play at the light of the full moon.

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information