Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Will Kareem Hunt get a 2nd chance?

Default Will Kareem Hunt get a 2nd chance?

First off, I think you are a total scumbag if you hit women. I do however believe there are some evil bitches in this world.

But I also believe in 2nd chances. I believe people can change. I also believe alcohol and drugs change people.

What team out there will sign him? I believe he will be suspended once a team signs him. What would it be? 6 games?

KC is already a powerhouse. I couldn’t even imagine what KC would of been like had Hunt never did what he did. Who knows? Maybe that’s what made Mahommes shine. He couldn’t lean on his star RB.

Would Oakland sign him? Bears? What team will give him another chance? We all know it will happen.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

KC wont sign him otherwise they would have just held onto him and let the suspension take place. But i could see Philly as a possible landing spot. Other options could be Buffalo, Miami, maybe even Seattle. Heck, maybe even Cleveland if they are looking for a guy to spell Chubb and bring a different dynamic to the offense.

Philly is definitely a realistic spot for him.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I'm not sure he'll get a chance this year but I think by the 2020 season he'll land somewhere.

Did I miss something about him recently? If nothing new, my hunch says no team will take him on.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Did I miss something about him recently? If nothing new, my hunch says no team will take him on.
    Nah, you didnt miss anything but i think logically because he is still young a team might give him another go. I mean, Vick of all people got another chance after prison.

7. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

After their success getting that Bama LB on the cheap, you have to consider the Redskins a possibility. The Patriots take on reclamation projects like Randy Moss, LaGarette Blount and Josh Gordon. The Raiders care nothing for off-field malfeasance.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

9. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Yea, i forgot about the Skins although they should get Guice back next year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Nah, you didnt miss anything but i think logically because he is still young a team might give him another go. I mean, Vick of all people got another chance after prison.
    Vick was almost in a different era at this point. The thing that's going to hurt Hunt is that his thing was caught on tape. That ended Ray Rice's career. I think Hunt will get another chance, but I wouldn't call it a slam dunk.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Vick was almost in a different era at this point. The thing that's going to hurt Hunt is that his thing was caught on tape. That ended Ray Rice's career. I think Hunt will get another chance, but I wouldn't call it a slam dunk.
    True, but i think Rice's age hurt him more than anything else. Hunt is still way young and thats going to be very tempting for some team out there.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Yeah being young and good certainly helps. As for Vick, I think if his thing happened today in the social media outrage era, he'd have a much harder time making it back into the league. People like dogs more than they like other people these days.

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

I agree that not all women are victims but when your boys are holding you back and you still can't control yourself, you are a POS. That said, he'll get a chance.

16. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

There was buzz that Chicago was considering him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    I agree that not all women are victims but when your boys are holding you back and you still can't control yourself, you are a POS. That said, he'll get a chance.
    Absolutely, but I think teams will stay away from for a year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

he'll play somewhere this year. . . new england probably cares the least about character and off-field issues-- they love a bargain. . . chicago has already shown interest, and jacksonville could really use him. . . so could green bay, but i think they actually have standards. . . the bengals and raiders are always in play for a guy like this, though. . . washington also, but they'll probably lay low this time around after all the flack they got for foster. . . jets, fins and bills all make sense. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information