Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Keenum ignoring draft talk, looks forward to improving under Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Or the fact that heimerdinger and Shanny set him up to fail when they quit moving the pocket like kubiak had.
    Which funny enough, is exactly what Case needs, a coach that will move the pocket for him... Never got why our coaching staff was too dumb to figure that out.

2. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Agreed. He's no cancer, he works hard but he's not the kind of quarterback that you want starting 16 games for you. I've never understood the literal hatred he gets just because he's not a great player. Imo it's a bit childish. I don't know how much better a quarterback who will 31 years old next season can get. That aside he's seems to be good guy to have around. If Denver does draft quarterback ( which fully expect they will). He seems like the the kind of guy who will try to help young players, unlike someone like Kyle Orton who was always jealous of younger players who could possibly take his job.
    The question is no longer whether Case Keenum is a hard worker and general good guy. He is. He just isn't very good. Well, I wouldn't mind getting paid $38,000,000 for being below mediocre at my job! In that case, I would shut up and cash the checks. So, it would be remarkable in a bad way if he was causing problems in addition to throwing 15 picks.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I just asked and got a head shake and a rear leg ear scratch. I'll let you interpret.
    I would never let my cat speak to me like that.

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I would never let my cat speak to me like that.
    Yeah, I seem to end up with the cats that like to misbehave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

7. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Yeah, I seem to end up with the cats that like to misbehave.
    They're all like that Hawg. Some are just sneakier than others. I have three cats, they're all nice when I'm looking, but when I turn my back, sneaky sobs.

9. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

They're all like that Hawg. Some are just sneakier than others. I have three cats, they're all nice when I'm looking, but when I turn my back, sneaky sobs.
    It's generally well known that cats are a-holes. Some are simply better at masking it than others.

11. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's generally well known that cats are a-holes. Some are simply better at masking it than others.
    That's why I also have dog. I let rest of the family deal with cats. I'll deal with the dog.

13. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The question is, can he? He'll have far better coaching and I'm assuming a far better o-line so that bodes well for him, but if he's going to end up starting in 2019, he's gotta play more like he did in Minny and I don't have the same level of faith in him I did going into 2018...

We'll see what happens, but I hope we have other viable options.
    When we signed Keenum I said he needed to bring Diggs and Theilen with him because they were constantly bailing him out. The only receiver we had last year that was bailing him out was Sanders and once Sanders popped his achillies, that was the end of Keenum's effectiveness. Sutton is going to be good and I'm glad we drafted him but he can't carry the offense and I see nobody else in the receiving corps worthy of a roster spot (unless Sanders can make a miracle recovery). I hope we either add a quality WR in free agency or draft one before the 4th round.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

I have this amazing boxer Mastiff mix. And for years I couldn't figure out why all the cats I had ended up being so cool. I finally realized that he kept taking him under his wing so to speak and they all thought they were dogs. That's the only way you can get a cool cat.

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I hope we draft Devin Wade, the Longshot.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    When we signed Keenum I said he needed to bring Diggs and Theilen with him because they were constantly bailing him out. The only receiver we had last year that was bailing him out was Sanders and once Sanders popped his achillies, that was the end of Keenum's effectiveness. Sutton is going to be good and I'm glad we drafted him but he can't carry the offense and I see nobody else in the receiving corps worthy of a roster spot (unless Sanders can make a miracle recovery). I hope we either add a quality WR in free agency or draft one before the 4th round.
    The Penn State kid will be Sanders once Sanders goes. I love his game

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

I think in the wash it ends up being like the Cutler draft where you had the big receiver and Marshall in the little Speedy receiver in Hixon. Only Hamilton is more polished as a route Runner and less dangerous as a Return Man.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    I have this amazing boxer Mastiff mix. And for years I couldn't figure out why all the cats I had ended up being so cool. I finally realized that he kept taking him under his wing so to speak and they all thought they were dogs. That's the only way you can get a cool cat.
    My dog has the typical cat and dog relationship, they tolerate each other but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I hope we draft Devin Wade, the Longshot.
    Longshot mode is so garbage.

22. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

I don't know what else he is supposed to say here.....

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information