Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Mlb 2019

When you hyper focus on a team for what everyone else does, they get a reputation. I have literally watched the Dodgers pound teams on the road as fans are leaving. You can argue it's different because it's the playoffs, but no one gave a shit about Indians fans not even showing up and selling tickets for game seven of the WS against the Cubs.

The Franchise of Vin Scully and Jackie Robinson will never hang its head in shame, Chaz. Here's hoping we spend some FA dollars for once and go all in for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

2. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    just go watch a bunch of ozzie smith plays, youll become one of us. or better yet watch the cards manager post game speech.
    I grew up when he was in his prime, Shane. If anything I'd be closer to a Cubs fan, but Chicago is a no go for me. I'm a Blackhawks fan only because I'd catch games after class with my friends, who were all Hawk fans, but considering I only watch a quarter of their games a season, I don't even think I can call myself a hockey fan, let alone a hawks fan anymore.

I hope your Cardinals stay healthy. Chaz, I hope you enjoy the rest of the postseason, and the offseason.

King Out.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    how do you live there and not become a Cardinals fan?

Stop fighting the birds, join the nest.

Oh and LA is different for sure. Look at Rams home games. over 60% opposing teams fans.

But thats just what LA is, a bunch of people who moved from dif places there.

So thats why it gets the rep of bad fans, its just the reality of the demographics out there. Many different people from many different places.

The Chargers game was all orange.
    I couldn't keep up with this - did you edit it after I responded, or am I so salty my memory is failing me?

L.A. is different - is a massive sprawling city with no center hub and the worst traffic on the West Coast. I'd happily live there - and I'd happily sit with these so called shit fans any day of the week. I have had far worse experiences with so called 'great fans' around here.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I grew up when he was in his prime, Shane. If anything I'd be closer to a Cubs fan, but Chicago is a no go for me. I'm a Blackhawks fan only because I'd catch games after class with my friends, who were all Hawk fans, but considering I only watch a quarter of their games a season, I don't even think I can call myself a hockey fan, let alone a hawks fan anymore.

I hope your Cardinals stay healthy. Chaz, I hope you enjoy the rest of the postseason, and the offseason.

King Out.
    I wont enjoy the offseason. For one, it's the offseason, I feel unbalanced without baseball. For B, the Rockies have already made it clear that they wont do shit in the offseason. I'm continually waiting for the wholesale rebuild hammer to drop.

7. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

You have to go back to 2012 to find the last time the Dodgers weren’t #1 in the league in attendance.

9. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Being eastern time, I hate “prime time” games. It’s ******* 1am.

11. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I wont enjoy the offseason. For one, it's the offseason, I feel unbalanced without baseball. For B, the Rockies have already made it clear that they wont do shit in the offseason. I'm continually waiting for the wholesale rebuild hammer to drop.
    I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know what active outdoorsmen do to kill time, but I hope you find it fulfilling.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know what active outdoorsmen do to kill time, but I hope you find it fulfilling.
    Take lots of pictures.

Take lots of pictures.
    Of your fallen enemies!!!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Of your fallen enemies!!!!!!
    No, that's evidence. You should know this.

16. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

No, that's evidence. You should know this.
    I didn't say put them online, or leave them in an area where they can prove you owned/took them.

18. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I wonder how many extra inning grand slams have happened in elimination games in MLB history?

I wonder how many extra inning grand slams have happened in elimination games in MLB history?
    Too many...too god damned many.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Well boys, I sure hope my experience at the Astros game tonight goes a lot different than it did last night for all Dodgers fans in attendance.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

For a brief second there I actually felt bad for Kershaw last night. Guy has been so good for so long, it's crazy how none of that has translated into playoff success. Fun game.

24. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information