Thread: 8 NFL Teams Facing Very DARK Futures

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Default 8 NFL Teams Facing Very DARK Futures

I'm somewhat surprised that we're not on this list, but I honestly don't think we as franchise is quite bad enough to make it this far to the bottom. As far as the teams that did make the list in the video:

8: Green Bay Packers - Somewhat surprised they made the list, but I believe the reasons given are spot on.

7: Arizona Cardinals - If I did this list, they'd definitely make the top 3. Call me jaded do to me living here, but I just don't believe in them as a franchise.

6: New England Patriots - Shocked to see them on the list at all, but almost all of the reasons are sound. However, there's no way I put them ahead of the Cards.

5: Oakland Raiders - Its plausible that the video hit the bullies eye on this 1, but its also possible that Jon Gruden's mad man master plan of emulating what Jimmy Johnson did with the Cowboys could give them the last laugh.

4: Tampa Bay Buccaneers - I diffidently think they belong on this list, but I'm just not sure how high.

3: Detroit Lions - This looks like a diffident bullies eye, I can't see anyone dropping them more then a spot or 2.

2: Washington Redskins - Do they belong on this list, undoubtedly, but there's no way I put them this high on the list &/or ahead of the Cards.

1: Cincinnati Bengal - There's no way I put them on this list at all, let alone in the 1st slot.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Mets fan. F him.

I'm told there's a portrait of Brady in his home that continues to age.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Why would we be on the list? Yes we've had a couple of down years but we are historically one of the most sound franchises in the NFL. It's dumb to think we should be on the list.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I thought the world was ending today?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I wish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Why would we be on the list? Yes we've had a couple of down years but we are historically one of the most sound franchises in the NFL. It's dumb to think we should be on the list.
    Based on the posts that I'm constantly reading here, half the fans on this site would put them on this list. There have been several times I've heard game commentators proclaim that, not only is this is a QB league, but is a thing of the past (especially after the Chiefs-Rams shootout). So, when you consider that we've had on going problems finding serviceable QBs, I'd expect a lot of fans (especially on this site) to put us on this list.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    No, this the Rams & Patriots in this SB is supposed to part of a series of fulfilled prophesies that prove that the world is going to end on May 12th.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information