Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Missy is on another trip out at sea, leaving Curacao

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

So far it seems they have only taken video of her boss but she said they may still make their way to her area with the fusion stuff. Just have to wait and see what she reports back to me but right now it doesnt seem like she will be interviewed or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Depends, are you buying the wine? Lol
    Depends where she is, I would guess Portsmouth?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    Depends where she is, I would guess Portsmouth?
    You would guess correct.

You would guess correct.
    It's a cool town, we were there a couple of weeks ago, the tall ships were there and we took the ferry to the isles of shoals. Here's a pic of a ship (not one of the tall ships) out of Nantucket.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ship.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	14744

5. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

She actually clarified that it is Newington they are in and said its a small town.

She actually clarified that it is Newington they are in and said its a small town.
    Oh yeah further up, too far for me to drink

8. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    So when is she hanging with me?
    I'm sure she would love to hang you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

10. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Missy headed out on Monday to Taiwan to work for a couple of months. No pics yet though.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

These are the times i kind of envy her job as she gets to go to some pretty cool places. She is currently working off the coast of Hong Kong.

She and some of the crew went to the Hard Rock Cafe there, at the Ratt table. So cool

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

So as i was telling you all when Missy was out some time ago they were filming a doc for Netflix with the people on board her ship the Decisive. While there were many interviews taken they didnt go with anything she said but at the 31:35 mark (Episode 5 Clouds) her boss Brian is talking and you can see her standing just behind him a bit (although blurry because of the distance). Pretty cool though that she still made it on in some way. Here is the link to the Netflix series.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81031737

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

So as i was telling you all when Missy was out some time ago they were filming a doc for Netflix with the people on board her ship the Decisive. While there were many interviews taken they didnt go with anything she said but at the 31:35 mark (Episode 5 Clouds) her boss Brian is talking and you can see her standing just behind him a bit (although blurry because of the distance). Pretty cool though that she still made it on in some way. Here is the link to the Netflix series.

Name:	netflix.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	17644
    Last edited by wayninja; 08-13-2020 at 11:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

If Netflix didn't actually use any of her material, the least the could do is make it possible so she can have the legal right to use it for her own documentary. Otherwise, I'd decline the opportunity if they wanted me to assist them in doing a documentary, such as they were wanting to do 1 on the Autistic/Aspie community. You should teller her to let them know that. It might encourage them to do as I'm suggesting because it could result in people reconsidering helping in their documentaries if it became common knowledge what they did to all of your wife's hard work. Yes, the would require her to make what would be construed as a veiled threat, but what does she have to lose?
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Also, have her let them know that I might have considered subscribing to their service for the 1st time in a couple of years if the work of the wife of an online friend of mine was being shown.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post

Name:	netflix.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	17644
    YEP!

Although her body language looks like she is not amused. Lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    If Netflix didn't actually use any of her material, the least the could do is make it possible so she can have the legal right to use it for her own documentary. Otherwise, I'd decline the opportunity if they wanted me to assist them in doing a documentary, such as they were wanting to do 1 on the Autistic/Aspie community. You should teller her to let them know that. It might encourage them to do as I'm suggesting because it could result in people reconsidering helping in their documentaries if it became common knowledge what they did to all of your wife's hard work. Yes, the would require her to make what would be construed as a veiled threat, but what does she have to lose?
    There were quite a few people interviewed and a lot of them didnt make the cut but i dont think Missy is all that worried that she didnt get on there. She is pretty shy as it is but i am proud of all that she has accomplished the last couple of years so if thats good enough for her than its good enough for me.

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information