Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: John Elway Said to be High on Quarterback Drew Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Wait... the coach was there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Isn’t there rumor out there that he was beating off on the coach, before the guy chased him off out the home.
    You made that up!

I just heard he tried to take a nap on the sofa, got beaten with a metal vacuum hose, left and wandered up and down the street until he was arrested. He was lucky the guy didn't have a machine gun and mowed him down for breaking-in.

That would have been great Broncos news: "Breaking News Bulletin: Broncos backup QB Chad Kelly was shot multiple times late last night after he broke into a local residence."

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I would've shot CK6 in that situation, and I'm a nice, caring guy. Kinger would defend me.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

When your QB play is abysmal it's just so deflating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

6. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I felt at the time and still do that we gave up on Sloter too soon, we should have protected the asset.

I do not know if he would have turned into anything but he looked like he had potential.

Chad we did not give up on too soon. He looked like he could be a player, loved his pedigree as I grew up watching his uncle when I lived in upstate NY, but he was an idiot that couldn't be trusted to stay clean.
    Still pisses me off we let Sloter go so we could have the Brock Osweiler experience pt. 2. Sloter continues to be a pre-season stud, having thrown 9TDs vs 0 INT's in his career to this point. It's become a joke in Minny that he will come in and just own, but for whatever reason, Zimmer doesn't trust/like him and wont promote him to #2. They keep whispering he's not a practice QB, but that is not what I have heard from people on the ground.

8. The Following User High Fived Tbolt For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Isn’t there rumor out there that he was beating off on the coach, before the guy chased him off out the home.
    Is this kind of thing frowned upon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

10. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    If I was a coach and someone was trying to beat off on me I would be very frowny too!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

12. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I'm still confused. Which coach? This story has really taken a perverted turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Only in the England.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    You made that up!

I just heard he tried to take a nap on the sofa, got beaten with a metal vacuum hose, left and wandered up and down the street until he was arrested. He was lucky the guy didn't have a machine gun and mowed him down for breaking-in.

That would have been great Broncos news: "Breaking News Bulletin: Broncos backup QB Chad Kelly was shot multiple times late last night after he broke into a local residence."
    No I didn't.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    That's kinda how I've felt since the SB. It's been a long time since we had even mediocre QB play to look forward to.

I just don't see how this team can get through the season without injury. And they are just so thin at almost every position. Behind the starters there's not a lot due to years of Elway's bad drafting between 2013 and 2017

Right now I'm listening to Sandy Clough talk about the catastrophe of "who's going to play Broncos special teams. Should they start Phillip Lindsay at KR? Perhaps Booker?"

Fangio just publicly ripped his Special Teams brutally and suggested that he'll have to put some starters on Special Teams.

"They look completely disorganized on special teams." -- Sandy Clough on the radio right now.

No I didn't.
    That's a real rumor? Never heard that one, but I suppose it's no more bizarre than anything else about that story.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them!

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Except in New England where deflated QB play is successful, apparently.

19. The Following User High Fived The Glue Factory For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Lol we're still talking about Kyle Sloter? Someone please wake me when he does anything in a regular season game.

21. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Lol we're still talking about Kyle Sloter? Someone please wake me when he does anything in a regular season game.
    After everything he's done for you? Smdh
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

23. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information