Thread: The Rams’ Stan Kroenke Represents the Worst of the NFL

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Default The Rams’ Stan Kroenke Represents the Worst of the NFL

2. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Go Rams!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following 6 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Go Rams!

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Go Rams!
    Dilly Dilly!

Right now we are all Rams fans. Go Rams.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i duno rooting for the Los Angeles Refs seems like a pretty shitty thing to do.

It was simply the worst blown call in the history of sports given the magnitude, and it sent the wrong team to the Super Bowl.
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 01-26-2019 at 08:44 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Yes, how dare LA take their team back that St Louis stole from them. If anything Kroenke is a hero for bringing the Rams back home.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Man, when Falco decides to obsess about something, he foes full on heroin addict. Yay, tell us more about how much you hate the Rams owner. Make sure to talk about it in every thread regardless of subject. Woopty doo, most teams screw over their city with tax breaks and stadium financing. Stop watching the NFL if it bothers you so much.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

This ones for Wade!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Dear Shane,

I'm sorry Stan the Man stole your girl. You could have let it go but you had to see for yourself and her cries of ecstasy wounded you deeply. She never made those sounds for you. Maybe a look in the mirror and an honest moment of self-assessment that Stan is giving her the kind of D she's always wanted and you could never give will help you get past this state of feeling sorry for yourself.

Love,
    Hawg

Ps it does suck dude but you gotta move on, you aren't doing yourself any favor savoring this grudge...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Brady is there for you Shane!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

You know it's bad when SF goes to a site known as being a SJW site.

The article speaks to things like corporate welfare, for instance. Oh, SJWSF, I mean SF, I'm sorry. I didn't recognize you.

Cities like STL, and the counties they are in, have their own attorneys. When you enter into a contract, especially on that level, you're going to have issues with it. Now, any good one year law student will tell you that in a contractual situation, you can always breach it and suffer the ramifications. Didn't that article note something like $100,000,000 discrepancies? And, since you're a STL boy, you have known for years, just like I have, that the city was going to have issues with that deal.

The article glosses over the time the franchise was in L.A., and glosses over the fact that the Rams had success there, but didn't get great support unless they were winning.

Now you want to talk about how tax breaks and what not are stupid to give NFL teams and franchises? Absolutely, because there's a strong argument for that. But, one, you don't get to make that argument because you're Mr. Capitalist, until you're not (lol) and two, that criticism doesn't just fall on L.A.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Father Football.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	13615
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

At least he finally sacked Arsene Wenger.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/07/nfl...e-sports-teams

This is why it’s hard to blame owner Stan Kroenke for wanting to move the team to Los Angeles. Even with the team struggling to fill its stadium on Sundays and Rams games getting better TV ratings in St. Louis than in Los Angeles, the team is worth so much more thanks to a more high-profile location and a new stadium on the way. St. Louis just would not have provided the opportunity for that kind of growth.

Now only five NFL teams are worth more than the Rams: The Cowboys ($4.2 billion), Patriots ($3.4 billion), Giants ($3.1 billion), 49ers ($3 billion) and Redskins ($2.95 billion).

https://www.businessinsider.com/la-rams-value-2016-1

When the owner of the Saints wanted to move the team people screamed and shouted it down. It didn't happen. It would have been wrong. This, however, was right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information