Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: I Hereby Concede That Elway Has Tricked me Into Believing...Again.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Ground Control is a treasure!
    Be careful. Tolkien's ring was a treasure too. Some said it was...'precious'.

And thanks.

2. The Following User High Fived Ground Control For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ground Control View Post
    Be careful. Tolkien's ring was a treasure too. Some said it was...'precious'.

And thanks.
    One ground control to rule them all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

If the Broncos offense comes out and averages 25-30 points/game, Scangs is gone. Nearly every team that needs a coach is looking for the next Sean McVay, and the owners will back it because it builds excitement in the fan base and sells tickets.

Hopefully our new offensive coordinator is a genius, and we have someone in house to learn from him and take over when he leaves. Either that, or Fangio has this discussion with Elway-

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    If the Broncos offense comes out and averages 25-30 points/game, Scangs is gone. Nearly every team that needs a coach is looking for the next Sean McVay, and the owners will back it because it builds excitement in the fan base and sells tickets.

Hopefully our new offensive coordinator is a genius, and we have someone in house to learn from him and take over when he leaves. Either that, or Fangio has this discussion with Elway-

There is a good chance but it's not a given. It is also possible (but not probable) he might turn down offers after just one year.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    King......I remember "Read with Dick & Jane" was my first grade reading.
    Ah, how quickly it goes from, “See Dick and Jane run”, to just “See dick in Jane”... that’s about as far as my reading level goes these days.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    One ground control to rule them all!
    Nope. I'm just going to diminish, go into the West and remain Cugel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post

It's better to have that problem than the problem "OMG did you see how bad the offense sucked again THIS year?! Fire Scangarello!"

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information