Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: It’s Skanks

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Damn it! I wish someone had written about this sooner. I've already got "Scan-jer-ello" stuck in my head. FML.

Scangarello (pronounced SKANE-guh-rel-OH)

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Butt

Now let’s go get this guy a stud QB. Can’t stand the thought of riding this wave of renewed enthusiasm with a bad ass coaching staff with Case as the the QB next season. Happy with him as back up at reduced salary tho.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived nevcraw For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

from article -

Denver hasn't identified a candidate to succeed Sullivan. It's possible Scangarello, formerly the San Francisco 49ers' QB coach, doubles up on the duties.
    https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...van-128047184/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

I'd like to see the Broncos dip into the former player ranks the way that other organizations have for their QB coach. Obviously, Peyton Manning won't go "pay his dues" as a coach because he's too rich for that, but maybe a guy like a John Beck, Rex Grossman, or a Jake Plummer who played QB in a "Shannahan offense" would be a great hire. Jake has his money though, and is having a blast in retirement, so that's probably off the table.

Andy Reid started the trend with Nagy and Pederson (and now Mike Kafka), and Arians is doing it in Tampa, Garrett is doing it in Dallas, so the Broncos should definitely get on board with it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    I'd like to see the Broncos dip into the former player ranks the way that other organizations have for their QB coach. Obviously, Peyton Manning won't go "pay his dues" as a coach because he's too rich for that, but maybe a guy like a John Beck, Rex Grossman, or a Jake Plummer who played QB in a "Shannahan offense" would be a great hire. Jake has his money though, and is having a blast in retirement, so that's probably off the table.

Andy Reid started the trend with Nagy and Pederson (and now Mike Kafka), and Arians is doing it in Tampa, Garrett is doing it in Dallas, so the Broncos should definitely get on board with it.
    Id love to see Champ as a DBC and Rod as WRC
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Champ would make a great DBC, but I'm not as sold on Rod. The Broncos honestly did not have very many WRs develop behind Rod the way that DBs developed behind Champ. Champ is also financially loaded, so I doubt he would want to coach.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Kuper is supposedly coming back to be Denver assistant OL coach. His dad all but confirmed it on the Mane.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Champ would make a great DBC, but I'm not as sold on Rod. The Broncos honestly did not have very many WRs develop behind Rod the way that DBs developed behind Champ. Champ is also financially loaded, so I doubt he would want to coach.
    I always felt it was because of talent
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them!

It all started in Denver under Shanahan who hired Kubes as his QB coach after Kubes retired as a player. Git yer history straight Mr.!

11. The Following User High Fived The Glue Factory For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    I kind of hope Scangs does it. He seems like the best option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Which is why CJ Anderson is doing so well with them immediately after joining the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    The boy genius is running and updated version of the offense. One that an older coach, Kubiak refused to update. Behold the power of youth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information