Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Antonio Brown Rips Emmanuel Sanders, Bruce Arians on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    That said, Moss was on a shit team with a shit QB and HC. Anyone with his talent would want to be somewhere else.
    If you've been following the brown situation, same goes for him honestly. There's a reason Bell and Brown are aggressively jumping ship. It's because Big Ben is a sack of crap and not very well respected by his teammates. The Steelers should be head and shoulders above what they are right now as a team. They should have been a 12 win team and probably playing the Patriots this weekend.

The coaching over there is a mess and frankly their QB situation is garbage. I know that people might not agree with the second part of that statement (regarding their QB situation) A lot of his teammates have been speaking out against him lately.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Please, show me where I said anything that contradicted myself. I simply said he wasn't thought highly of because he was a malcontent and had a very poor season the year before.

For some reason that offended you and North enough that you had to start making excuses for Moss.

I never said anything negative about Moss, just simply that he was in rough shape from a perception standpoint and had New England not rehabbed him, he'd have been done. New England got him for a steal because they were willing to take a chance on damaged goods. Whoever takes Brown will likely end up getting him cheap because of this and it's likely he has a similar strong finish. After his most recent tweets, I'm no longer sure I want Brown personally, but it's a similar situation.

For Moss, his final years of his career were brilliant, I never said anything to the contrary. I hate his final years because he was a pat and screw the pats, but from a talent standpoint, he was amazing and he played amazingly in new england.

To back pedal I would have to have said something like "moss sucked" and then turn around and say he didn't. I never said that, if you interpreted it that way, that's your fault for possibly having a low reading comprehension level. I never at any point made that statement.
    Hold up. How am i offended? I was only debating what your point of contention was regarding Moss.

If you (and Cugels) contention is that Moss had a bad attitude than we definitely agree. If your contention is that Moss was washed up as a talent than we disagree as Moss proved that wasnt the case once he got to NE.
    Last edited by GEM; 01-18-2019 at 04:33 PM. Reason: cleaned up fallout

3. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Antonio Brown is such a cancer he's causing this board to tear itself apart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    If your contention is that Moss was washed up as a talent than we disagree as Moss proved that wasnt the case once he got to NE. I
    That's the disconnect here between you and I North. I never once said he was washed up. He was perceived as washed up, but perceptions don't matter once proven wrong. You and I agree with each other, once he got to New England, he proved everyone that thought his career was declining wrong by blowing expectations out of the water.

I'm not, nor was I saying that he was done from a physical standpoint, obviously that would be silly given how he performed to finish his career. More that people at the time viewed him poorly because his numbers on the field were lower (yes, as you correctly pointed out, that was due to a lot of other contributing factors such as QB and HC)
    Last edited by GEM; 01-18-2019 at 04:34 PM. Reason: fallout

Cleaned up. Knock it off.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    rest - https://heavy.com/sports/2019/01/ant...rians-twitter/

Emmanuel Sanders
    ‏Verified account @ESanders_10
    17m17 minutes ago

@AB84 😂😂😂😂 you know damn well I didn’t travel to LA to talk about you fam. You trippin yo. I went to be a analyst in which you acting foolish was the topic and I gave my analytical opinion. Get off the gas yo. You did it to yourself

Robert Littal
    ‏Verified account @BSO
    3m3 minutes ago

Antonio Brown Responds On Twitter To Bruce Arians Calling Him Too Much Of A Diva; Wearing Kangols And Emmanuel Sanders Getting Hit With Friendly Fire; Twitter Reacts (Tweets) http://bit.ly/2FAA3nf via @YuriyATL404
    All the more reason for AB to NOT be a Bronco. Like Tyler Polumbus said, Imagine our room full of talented AF receivers learning from this guy (paraphrase)? He couldn't possibly have anything technical to teach, since he wants no one to catch a ball but him. All he has left is a legacy of caustic behavior. He's really good but let's leave him to anyone that believes they can control him more than Tomlin and Big Ben could (not). Best of luck. Emanuel Sanders is our diva, and he's paid his dues for US. There's no better than him in FA, so here's to hoping he heals completely. He's the best fit for us, until our cadre of badasses fully come into their own.

To be clear, I'm all for divas. I'm just more into the type that realizes they would be lobbing balls to themselves, all alone, in an empty stadium, without their team doing everything it takes to make the rest of it happen.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information