Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Kyler Murray

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I dont know if im sold on Murray as a QB, im not sold on him as a 1st rounder BUT if Denver takes him at 10 then they just need to play him from day 1. He will learn nothing from Keenum.
    Fair about the rest beside waiting a year. Day 1 might be fine too. Sitting for a year might be better than running him out because I don't see 2019 as a competitive year and I'd prefer he master the NFL game he will inherit...maybe a 12/4 game split, see if you can restructure Case. I think the year will do him good if they use it wisely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I would be stoked if we took White even if Murray was on the board because I'd interpret it as 'we looked hard at Murray but it's too fraught, White is what Fangio needs to be top 5' and I can get behind that.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I was told the ratings only hinged on players kneeling, so this article is clearly fake news.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Throw that ball; then a touchdown dance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

So my HS Wrestling coach's son went to HS with Murray. My coach's son is now a 2 time National Champion going for his third and a good bet to represent the US in the next Olympics. I'm FB friends with my old coach and he has said multiple times that Murray is a great young man. I'm pretty sure Bo(the wrestler) played football in HS so I imagine they were teammates. I'll have to ask coach about that one.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    So my HS Wrestling coach's son went to HS with Murray. My coach's son is now a 2 time National Champion going for his third and a good bet to represent the US in the next Olympics. I'm FB friends with my old coach and he has said multiple times that Murray is a great young man. I'm pretty sure Bo(the wrestler) played football in HS so I imagine they were teammates. I'll have to ask coach about that one.
    Saw Kyler play a few times in high school. Mostly because he was an early commit to go to A&M, but also because Allen High School has an insane stadium. Met Kyler a few times at A&M practices. Definitely a really good kid.

Also remember the hype around Bo when he wrestled there. My dad is a PSU grad, so he especially pays attention to local kids that decide to go there.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Murray is hurting himself with his recent interviews and coyness about his plans. I don't think he is really as dedicated to football as some think....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

13. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I had heard about that interview, and shrugged it off.

Until I viewed it.

Dude is trouble attitude wise. I was kind of on his bandwagon, but jumped off quickly.

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Yep that's the interview I was talking about....thanks for posting!
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Lincoln Riley said Murray already knows what he is gonna do but wouldn't share so he could have his moment. During a signing day interview on ESPNU

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Lincoln Riley said Murray already knows what he is gonna do but wouldn't share so he could have his moment. During a signing day interview on ESPNU
    That gives me the feeling that he's thinking baseball, given how he's interviewed. That said, as talented as he is, I wouldn't be comfortable with him quarterback, not so much because of his height, but because he's not even 200 lbs soak and wet.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Old thread, but when I searched for "Kyler" it came up.

What the hell is his agent thinking?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Lol, that agent would be fired today if he did that to me as a player. He isnt wrong but you really dont want that coming from the guy who is fighting for your salary, etc.

21. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information