Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: It’s Munchak

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    But king, you're problem (and this isn't a slam towards your former fanhood or change of alliance like some would do) is that you are approaching the Broncos from the perspective of a Bengals fan. That skews your outlook of this team because you haven't been here for 30 years of pretty consistent non-loserdom. (which again, I'm not knocking that as some would).

This team's due to bounce back, it's what we do as a franchise and while you're right, we haven't proven anything yet, this is a big huge step in the right direction.
    You could be right. I'm optimistic, but I think the cause for celebration is a tad bit overstated. It's fine, though. I'm just a grumpy *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    You could be right. I'm optimistic, but I think the cause for celebration is a tad bit overstated. It's fine, though. I'm just a grumpy *****.
    It's alright, we're all grumpy from time to time. At least we cheer for the best franchise in sports.

3. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DallasChief View Post
    Great hire, Beefstew. Who do you think they'll hire for the 2020 season?
    Since this thread is a mess, I am OK with continuing the downward spiral. Why Dutch, DC?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's alright, we're all grumpy from time to time. At least we cheer for the best franchise in sports.
    I'm never grumpy

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default 'They have to go Google me': Hall of Famer Mike Munchak arrives in Denver with eye on improving Broncos' offensive line

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Mike Munchak is a Pro Football Hall of Famer.

The nine-time Pro Bowl guard was inducted in 2001 — and he’s got the gold jacket to prove it.

But as he gets further away from his playing career and his pupils in the offensive line room get younger and younger, some of the name recognition he earned as a player may be fading.

“You walk in the door, you’re in front of the room for the first time, [and] a lot of these guys have no idea who I am and most of them don’t know I’ve ever played a down in the NFL,” Munchak said Thursday. “They have to go Google me and figure out who I am.”
    rest, plus video - https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/t...nver-with-eye-

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

If he played a more important position they might have known him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

8. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    If he played a more important position they might have known him.
    lol

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information