Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown?

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Also if we get brown then sanders is gone.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    Also if we get brown then sanders is gone.
    Sanders is probably gone anyway.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Sanders ain't gone, he's got one more year on his contract - and if we brought Brown in (highly unlikely Elway would pay that kind of $$ right after clearing DT's money and drafting two young WRs) it'd be to pair him with Sanders, and rely on Sanders to keep him in check...

Also completely random aside - but it just occurred to me that both Sanders and DT tore their Achilles tendons - glad we only have to deal with one of those rehabs on one of the worst injuries to come back from.

4. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Sanders ain't gone, he's got one more year on his contract - and if we brought Brown in (highly unlikely Elway would pay that kind of $$ right after clearing DT's money and drafting two young WRs) it'd be to pair him with Sanders, and rely on Sanders to keep him in check...

Also completely random aside - but it just occurred to me that both Sanders and DT tore their Achilles tendons - glad we only have to deal with one of those rehabs on one of the worst injuries to come back from.
    There’s a chance, a high one, Sanders doesn’t play and if he does it’s off the PUP list. I don’t think his presence is guaranteed.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Not to mention that Brown has become a premadona head case that I'd rather not have the team to deal with!
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

7. The Following User High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

absolutely not. . . he's aging, extremely expensive, a locker room cancer and a me-first, stat-driven guy, AND he's going to cost a highly valuable draft pick to acquire. . . not to mention the fact that he plays a non-premium position-- one at which we already have plenty of young talent. . . our guys need playing time, and a better QB-- not an expensive headcase who whines incessantly about targets, and his YPC. . .

yes, he's a fantastic player. . . so are guys like deandre hopkins, julio jones, juju schuster-smith, adam thielen, stefon diggs, davante adams, mike evans, keenan allen, ty hilton, and all the other best WRs not named mike thomas or tyreek hill who won't be playing next weekend. . . if we're giving up a high second, go get me a damn cornerback or offensive tackle with some years left in him, thanks. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Cutting him saves us $10M. I would like to see Sanders stay, but coming off a fairly serious injury, with that much of a cap savings. I could see him being gone. Not saying he will be, but it really wouldn't shock me even a little.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Cutting him saves us $10M. I would like to see Sanders stay, but coming off a fairly serious injury, with that much of a cap savings. I could see him being gone. Not saying he will be, but it really wouldn't shock me even a little.
    I bet he's here but on a renegotiated contract laden with somewhat "easy" incentives such as games played.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I bet he's here but on a renegotiated contract laden with somewhat "easy" incentives such as games played.
    I'm down with that, but anytime a player has $10Mil + in savings....John gets trigger happy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Yeah, Sanders is now getting up there in age for a WR as it is. Add in this injury, who knows how explosive he'll be when he comes back. I'd still like to have him back, but probably not for 10 million.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

He coming off an achilles injury he may not be back.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Adam Schefter
    ‏Verified account @AdamSchefter
    2h2 hours ago

Antonio Brown met today with Art Rooney, per source. Then Brown’s agent Drew Rosenhaus joined the meeting, as did Steelers’ GM Kevin Colbert and exec Omar Kahn. Meeting was cordial and “everyone agreed the trade will be for the best,” per source.

Adam Schefter
    6h6 hours ago

On Instagram Live, Antonio Brown said:

*”If your team got guaranteed money, they want to get to know me and work with me, tell them to call me.”

*He now wants to be known not as “A.B.” but as “Mr. Big Chest.”

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Adam Schefter
    2h2 hours ago

Antonio Brown met today with Art Rooney, per source. Then Brown’s agent Drew Rosenhaus joined the meeting, as did Steelers’ GM Kevin Colbert and exec Omar Kahn. Meeting was cordial and “everyone agreed the trade will be for the best,” per source.

Adam Schefter
    6h6 hours ago

On Instagram Live, Antonio Brown said:

*”If your team got guaranteed money, they want to get to know me and work with me, tell them to call me.”

*He now wants to be known not as “A.B.” but as “Mr. Big Chest.”
    I know there are some here who will not like it at all, but I have a gut feeling he lands in Denver.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I know there are some here who will not like it at all, but I have a gut feeling he lands in Denver.
    I don't see any signs that would lead me to think that.

i DO NOT think he lands here either. RUmor I heard was he was wanting to go to the niners.

I would much rather add Amos and Mosley for the cost of AB.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information