Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown?

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    I want this POS on the Broncos roster like I want pinkeye or Chlamydia
    Well come visit me. BOGO this week only.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Sanders went off on him today

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Sounds like we are not getting Antonio Brown unless we get rid of Manny.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Sounds like we are not getting Antonio Brown unless we get rid of Manny.

I don't know about that honestly. Pay attention to the (0:45) mark. He's basically trying to recruit AB to the Broncos there. Yes, he was very hard on AB, he's obviously not a fan of how AB handled it, but I didn't get the impression watching that video that Sanders would mind him coming to Denver, in fact, I got the opposite impression.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I don't see it. Brown is one the best receivers in the League right now but if Denver were to bring in him would slow down the development of Sutton and Hamilton. Rapoport is pulling this one out of his rear end.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 01-15-2019 at 02:28 PM.

7. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

For a 2nd? I'd roll the dice. All the arguements against it are completely logical, but the best WR in football is worth a 2nd. Medium risk, potential massive reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    For a 2nd? I'd roll the dice. All the arguements against it are completely logical, but the best WR in football is worth a 2nd. Medium risk, potential massive reward.
    I can't imagine we'd actually GET him for a second, and with all our needs I wouldn't give up more than that, but ya, for a 2nd. ABSOLUTELY! Especially if we can draft or trade for a viable QB to throw to him. He's a diva for sure, but Big Ben is the bigger issue in that locker room and as the season has gone on, more and more media reports are collaborating that fact.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Yeah if we can get him for a second it might be worth the risk.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I can't imagine we'd actually GET him for a second, and with all our needs I wouldn't give up more than that, but ya, for a 2nd. ABSOLUTELY! Especially if we can draft or trade for a viable QB to throw to him. He's a diva for sure, but Big Ben is the bigger issue in that locker room and as the season has gone on, more and more media reports are collaborating that fact.
    It's already out there that the Steelers are going to get rid of him, so if Denver wanted him yeah they could conceivably for a second rounder. Rothlisberger isn't one on the trading block so it doesn't matter what he's done or not done. Brown got sand in his vagina and bailed on his teammates. Denver has young team they don't need a 30 year old diva wide out.

13. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

If Brown is butthurt working with a QB like Ben can you imagine his frustration with Keenum? Lol My god it would be a nightmare. Lmao no thanks.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    If Brown is butthurt working with a QB like Ben can you imagine his frustration with Keenum? Lol My god it would be a nightmare. Lmao no thanks.
    Denver has been down this road twice before. We brought in Eddie Kennison who did to us what Brown did to this Steelers. Then there was Javon Walker who got butthurt in Green Bay came to Denver and got all butthurt again.

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

I don't get the impression from Elway and Fangio's comments that the plan is to go into the season with Keenum at QB.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Denver has been down this road twice before. We brought in Eddie Kennison who did to us what Brown did to this Steelers. Then there was Javon Walker who got butthurt in Green Bay came to Denver and got all butthurt again.
    Walker actually had a lot of success with us. I don't think saying he got "butthurt" with us is fair. Darrent Williams died in his freaking arms. He was pretty messed up emotionally after that.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I don't get the impression from Elway and Fangio's comments that the plan is to go into the season with Keenum at QB.
    Really? Than who are they going to have play? A rookie? That still wont satisfy Brown because even the rookie will struggle. I havent read anything that says they plan on going with anyone other than Keenum at this point.

Really? Than who are they going to have play? A rookie? That still wont satisfy Brown because even the rookie will struggle. I havent read anything that says they plan on going with anyone other than Keenum at this point.
    My money is firmly on whichever QB the Eagles part with. As far as "not reading anything" Both of them have used the language of "Keenum is our QB for now" that never bodes well... The last time someone was our QB "for now" Elway threw Tebow to the curb. No chance that Elway isn't exploring every option available to get someone else.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information