Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 59 of 59

Thread: Our number 10 overall for Josh Rosen and a pick?

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sharon, PA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson
    Posts
    11,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You think they'll still try to get rid of him? Not a very good return on their investment.
    Some believe you don't chase bad money with good money or you don't make a mistake worse once you know it's a mistake. Some people have to be right and won't let go when they should. We'll see what type Arizona is

  2. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:


  3. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Odessa, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas
    Posts
    35,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    They'll be lucky to get better than a 4th IMO.
    Because of the rumors?

  4. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris
    Posts
    9,099

    Default

    Why would any of you want a 1st round qb who was given up on after only one season by the team that drafted him?
    America first

  5. The Following 2 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:


  6. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    41,270

    Default

    I don’t want Rosen to be a Bronco.
    why you so serious!

  7. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Four Corners
    Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe
    Posts
    11,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I don’t want Rosen to be a Bronco.
    Ever. Bust.

  8. The Following User High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:


  9. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sharon, PA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson
    Posts
    11,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Because of the rumors?
    I guess it's a rumor since we aren't in the locker room. But multiple reporters on the radio cite conversations with Arizona players as their sources.

  10. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    F’ing John Elway
    Posts
    20,534

    Default

    "Run through a mother****er face, they just ain't gonna want that."
    "You have to hate what you're firing at! Hate it!"

    Charles Snowden OLB (freak), Bryce Hall CB (North’s boy), Justin Herbert QB, Jacob Phillips and Michael Divinity ILB, Dylan Cozens C, Jack Hughes C (trade up), D’Andre Swift RB. LaViska Shenault WR. LaVonte Taylor NB. Steven Montez QB. Trey Sermon RB. James Blackmon QB.

  11. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Odessa, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas
    Posts
    35,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Sorry, I’m more into ability than Ideology, it’s easier to win with tolerance.
    Don't bring politics into this thread. What I said has to with his poor attitude and inability to get along with teammates. It's easier to win with players that want to play.

  12. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    F’ing John Elway
    Posts
    20,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Don't bring politics into this thread. What I said has to with his poor attitude and inability to get along with teammates. It's easier to win with players that want to play.
    I didn’t bring politics, I have no idea what you’re talking about.

    Post reported.
    "Run through a mother****er face, they just ain't gonna want that."
    "You have to hate what you're firing at! Hate it!"

    Charles Snowden OLB (freak), Bryce Hall CB (North’s boy), Justin Herbert QB, Jacob Phillips and Michael Divinity ILB, Dylan Cozens C, Jack Hughes C (trade up), D’Andre Swift RB. LaViska Shenault WR. LaVonte Taylor NB. Steven Montez QB. Trey Sermon RB. James Blackmon QB.

  13. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    F’ing John Elway
    Posts
    20,534

    Default

    Btw Hero, when I mentioned “ideology” I’m talking about the bullshit notion that “poor attitude” means jackshit to winning because YOU THINK it bothers teammates as much as it bothers you.

    Same with the exact opposite, I spent years arguing with some of you who insisted that Tebow’s teammates loved his pretentious cheerleader/Anthony Robbins act just because you loved it.

    Life doesn’t work that way, sports doesn’t work that way. YOUR ideals don’t mean jackshit in THEIR locker room.

    I’ll take 53 Aqib Talib’s and kick your proper little asses. It’s easier to win if you can tolerate people you don’t like.

    I did not mention politics!
    Last edited by Jaded; 03-25-2019 at 01:07 AM.
    "Run through a mother****er face, they just ain't gonna want that."
    "You have to hate what you're firing at! Hate it!"

    Charles Snowden OLB (freak), Bryce Hall CB (North’s boy), Justin Herbert QB, Jacob Phillips and Michael Divinity ILB, Dylan Cozens C, Jack Hughes C (trade up), D’Andre Swift RB. LaViska Shenault WR. LaVonte Taylor NB. Steven Montez QB. Trey Sermon RB. James Blackmon QB.

  14. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Odessa, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas
    Posts
    35,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Btw Hero, when I mentioned “ideology” I’m talking about the bullshit notion that “poor attitude” means jackshit to winning because YOU THINK it bothers teammates as much as it bothers you.

    Same with the exact opposite, I spent years arguing with some of you who insisted that Tebow’s teammates loved his pretentious cheerleader/Anthony Robbins act just because you loved it.

    Life doesn’t work that way, sports doesn’t work that way. YOUR ideals don’t mean jackshit in THEIR locker room.

    I’ll take 53 Aqib Talib’s and kick your proper little asses. It’s easier to win if you can tolerate people you don’t like.

    I did not mention politics!
    I apologize Jaded, I assumed you were inferring to his political leanings. That was mentioned last year as the reason Elway didn't want him. That was never the case but people but that idea was floated here.

    Don't give me your bullshit about my ideals. Your ideal don't belong in THEIR locker room either. Your ideals won't win anything.

    For you to say that if you 53 Talibs you would kick my proper little ass is comical. If you had 53 Talibs you wouldn't kick anyone's ass because all you would have 53 cornerbacks and nothing else. It's seems a rather odd defense to mention Talib who was a leader in the locker room and for whom I never criticized him after he became a Bronco.

    Your argument about tolerance my friend has nothing to do with why I don't would pass on him. First and foremost it has to do with fact that Elway has already evaluated him and passed on him. What has Rosen done since then that would cause Elway to change his mind? Nothing that I can see.

    At the end of day, whose decision is it to make?
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 03-25-2019 at 08:22 AM.

  15. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Little Elm, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    #58
    Posts
    24,770

    Default

    I guess I just dont see why people think Arizona has to pull the trigger before the draft. Why not draft Murray and let him and Rosen battle it out in training camp and the pre-season and wait for another team to get desperate. Just for example purposes, let's say a team like Denver or Washington do not draft a QB this year and then Keenum or Flacco get injured in the pre-season. You don't think Rosen's value jumps quite a bit after that? Or maybe in year two, things click more for Rosen and he wins the starting job and plays well this season and increases his value. If I was Kliff, I'd hold on to him for now...or at least until someone blows me away with a deal I can't refuse. Certainly couldn't hurt.

  16. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe
    Posts
    4,426

    Default

    It has been well documented that i was concerned about Rosen last year. But before people label him a bust. Please consider he was sacked 17 timed last year in less than 2.5 seconds

  17. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Adopted Bronco:
    Emmanuel Sanders
    Posts
    3,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I guess I just dont see why people think Arizona has to pull the trigger before the draft. Why not draft Murray and let him and Rosen battle it out in training camp and the pre-season and wait for another team to get desperate. Just for example purposes, let's say a team like Denver or Washington do not draft a QB this year and then Keenum or Flacco get injured in the pre-season. You don't think Rosen's value jumps quite a bit after that? Or maybe in year two, things click more for Rosen and he wins the starting job and plays well this season and increases his value. If I was Kliff, I'd hold on to him for now...or at least until someone blows me away with a deal I can't refuse. Certainly couldn't hurt.
    If an NFL team is convinced Rosen is a franchise QB, they will pursue him early or not at all. Nobody is going to toss a first rounder for Rosen as an emergency the way they did for a Sam Bradford, who had already played in multiple systems (and was #1 on the depth chart at the time). The Cardinals completely lack the bargaining position the Eagles had with Sam Bradford, because there are all kinds of locker room and personnel issues associated with starting Rosen over Murray. Rosen's value would surely drop.

    IMO, the Cards need to move him by the end of day 1 of the draft. Otherwise, they are screwed.

  18. The Following 2 Users High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Josh Rosen
    By Jsteve01 in forum Draft and Free Agency
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 01-09-2019, 01:46 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-23-2018, 07:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group