Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Our number 10 overall for Josh Rosen and a pick?

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You think they'll still try to get rid of him? Not a very good return on their investment.
    Some believe you don't chase bad money with good money or you don't make a mistake worse once you know it's a mistake. Some people have to be right and won't let go when they should. We'll see what type Arizona is

2. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    They'll be lucky to get better than a 4th IMO.
    Because of the rumors?

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Why would any of you want a 1st round qb who was given up on after only one season by the team that drafted him?

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I don’t want Rosen to be a Bronco.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I don’t want Rosen to be a Bronco.
    Ever. Bust.

8. The Following User High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Because of the rumors?
    I guess it's a rumor since we aren't in the locker room. But multiple reporters on the radio cite conversations with Arizona players as their sources.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

"Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Sorry, I’m more into ability than Ideology, it’s easier to win with tolerance.
    Don't bring politics into this thread. What I said has to with his poor attitude and inability to get along with teammates. It's easier to win with players that want to play.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Don't bring politics into this thread. What I said has to with his poor attitude and inability to get along with teammates. It's easier to win with players that want to play.
    I didn’t bring politics, I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Post reported.
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Btw Hero, when I mentioned “ideology” I’m talking about the bullshit notion that “poor attitude” means jackshit to winning because YOU THINK it bothers teammates as much as it bothers you.

Same with the exact opposite, I spent years arguing with some of you who insisted that Tebow’s teammates loved his pretentious cheerleader/Anthony Robbins act just because you loved it.

Life doesn’t work that way, sports doesn’t work that way. YOUR ideals don’t mean jackshit in THEIR locker room.

I’ll take 53 Aqib Talib’s and kick your proper little asses. It’s easier to win if you can tolerate people you don’t like.

I did not mention politics!
    Last edited by Simple Jaded; 03-25-2019 at 01:07 AM.
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Btw Hero, when I mentioned “ideology” I’m talking about the bullshit notion that “poor attitude” means jackshit to winning because YOU THINK it bothers teammates as much as it bothers you.

Same with the exact opposite, I spent years arguing with some of you who insisted that Tebow’s teammates loved his pretentious cheerleader/Anthony Robbins act just because you loved it.

Life doesn’t work that way, sports doesn’t work that way. YOUR ideals don’t mean jackshit in THEIR locker room.

I’ll take 53 Aqib Talib’s and kick your proper little asses. It’s easier to win if you can tolerate people you don’t like.

I did not mention politics!
    I apologize Jaded, I assumed you were inferring to his political leanings. That was mentioned last year as the reason Elway didn't want him. That was never the case but people but that idea was floated here.

Don't give me your bullshit about my ideals. Your ideal don't belong in THEIR locker room either. Your ideals won't win anything.

For you to say that if you 53 Talibs you would kick my proper little ass is comical. If you had 53 Talibs you wouldn't kick anyone's ass because all you would have 53 cornerbacks and nothing else. It's seems a rather odd defense to mention Talib who was a leader in the locker room and for whom I never criticized him after he became a Bronco.

Your argument about tolerance my friend has nothing to do with why I don't would pass on him. First and foremost it has to do with fact that Elway has already evaluated him and passed on him. What has Rosen done since then that would cause Elway to change his mind? Nothing that I can see.

At the end of day, whose decision is it to make?
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 03-25-2019 at 08:22 AM.

Adopted Bronco:

I guess I just dont see why people think Arizona has to pull the trigger before the draft. Why not draft Murray and let him and Rosen battle it out in training camp and the pre-season and wait for another team to get desperate. Just for example purposes, let's say a team like Denver or Washington do not draft a QB this year and then Keenum or Flacco get injured in the pre-season. You don't think Rosen's value jumps quite a bit after that? Or maybe in year two, things click more for Rosen and he wins the starting job and plays well this season and increases his value. If I was Kliff, I'd hold on to him for now...or at least until someone blows me away with a deal I can't refuse. Certainly couldn't hurt.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

It has been well documented that i was concerned about Rosen last year. But before people label him a bust. Please consider he was sacked 17 timed last year in less than 2.5 seconds

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I guess I just dont see why people think Arizona has to pull the trigger before the draft. Why not draft Murray and let him and Rosen battle it out in training camp and the pre-season and wait for another team to get desperate. Just for example purposes, let's say a team like Denver or Washington do not draft a QB this year and then Keenum or Flacco get injured in the pre-season. You don't think Rosen's value jumps quite a bit after that? Or maybe in year two, things click more for Rosen and he wins the starting job and plays well this season and increases his value. If I was Kliff, I'd hold on to him for now...or at least until someone blows me away with a deal I can't refuse. Certainly couldn't hurt.
    If an NFL team is convinced Rosen is a franchise QB, they will pursue him early or not at all. Nobody is going to toss a first rounder for Rosen as an emergency the way they did for a Sam Bradford, who had already played in multiple systems (and was #1 on the depth chart at the time). The Cardinals completely lack the bargaining position the Eagles had with Sam Bradford, because there are all kinds of locker room and personnel issues associated with starting Rosen over Murray. Rosen's value would surely drop.

IMO, the Cards need to move him by the end of day 1 of the draft. Otherwise, they are screwed.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information