Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Kubiak will NOT be the OC

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You’re better than this, Abe.
    This is war nomad!!!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Didn't he quit here and then go out for the Patriots?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Didn't he quit here and then go out for the Patriots?
    Who

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Lynch in the ring of fame and Al Wilson isn’t. Total BS.
    Amen! Preach brother beef. Total dogshit. Al Wilson in the way we treated him after convincing him he was still healthy enough to play and ruining his neck to me is the biggest blot on this franchise is great history.

6. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Who
    Lynch.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Lynch in the ring of fame and Al Wilson isn’t. Total BS.
    This is true.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Lynch.
    Your posts the last couple days were mature and concise and then you post this crap.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    It's a joke. We're just venting in here. We obviously love Lynch, but wtf?
    So....you're thinking GM Lynch is sticking it to the Broncos rather than making a decision that makes his team better? What if there's issues with Jimmy G's and the 2nd string QB's recovery, and he still needs his QB Coach for Mullen?

Your posts the last couple days were mature and concise and then you post this crap.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...-with-patriots

12. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    So....you're thinking GM Lynch is sticking it to the Broncos rather than making a decision that makes his team better? What if there's issues with Jimmy G's and the 2nd string QB's recovery, and he still needs his QB Coach for Mullen?
    1.) Take your rationality elsewhere.
    2.) While we are not "owed" a professional courtesy by Lynch - Elway extended him one in allowing him to poach our front office member under contract when he was hired... As Elway said, he probably wouldn't have released him to any other team. It seems Lynch wants to play hardball.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

All I did was ask because I do recall people being pissed he left here for Denver. I'm not trying to be Jordan, Beef. But I could be a Horace Grant, dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    This is 100% true. We still remember the ill fated career of Rick Dennison. EVERYBODY wanted him fired, but Kubiak is insanely loyal to "his coaches" and there was friction with Elway over the desire to fire him. That was a big part of Kubiak's leaving the Broncos.

It wasn't all his health - as you can see from his intended return to the sidelines. He's not so disabled that he can't coach at all. There were serious rifts between him and Elway over the firing of "his" sucky coaches who desperately needed to be fired due to intense SUCKAGE. And leader of that list was of course our Rick Dennison.

Under no terms would Elway let that turd back in the building. And Kubiak now has refused to serve under those terms - without "his coaches." Including those who Elway fired just two years ago, and doesn't want back. At all.

So, conflict.
    So, progress. Right?

Kubes is gone and at least we won't have to endure that particular circular purgatory. Right now, I could care less about W-L in 2019 as much as I am relived to know it will not be another year of clinging onto Elway's choices at all costs (having said that, I'll care every Sunday about the win). He's chosen and is choosing...to get guys that are better than and are outside of his limits. Maybe that's not the best way to say things but I'm really excited again for next year. The Broncos of '14 and '15 got me into D as a fan. I was really excited for '18 because of Chubb but the coaching burst my bubble almost immediately. Now, we not only have one of the top defensive minds to make us squirm in expectation on every defensive down but we will definitely NOT have to deal with incompetence again. At least as far as I can tell from everything I've heard of and from The Godfather.

Conflict already happened. Now we have expectation. Progress in all the things I mentioned but otherwise, expectation. Exciting!

18. The Following User High Fived Ground Control For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

All I did was ask because I do recall people being pissed he left here for Denver. I'm not trying to be Jordan, Beef. But I could be a Horace Grant, dammit.
    We cut him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    1.) Take your rationality elsewhere.
    2.) While we are not "owed" a professional courtesy by Lynch - Elway extended him one in allowing him to poach our front office member under contract when he was hired... As Elway said, he probably wouldn't have released him to any other team. It seems Lynch wants to play hardball.
    Fair enough. You think Kyle Shanahan has part in this.....playing hardball?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information