Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Kubiak will NOT be the OC

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Yeah. No more Kubiak guys like Keenum coming to town. What a loss.
    On the draft, there were plenty of guys in the room that saw how they ran last year. Set your board, take off anyone with an inkling of issues and go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Yeah. No more Kubiak guys like Keenum coming to town. What a loss.
    Also no more Kubiak guys like Linsday, Sutton, Hamilton, ect... Lets not forget that Kubiak as an advisor did impact the great draft class we had this year....

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Like, they just now started talking about this shit? What have they been doing for the last month?
    Fangio has been the head coach for 24 hours.

All of the dysfunction narrative seems silly here - Elway was open to the idea, they explored it, and ultimately Fangio wasn't comfortable with it... Dysfunctional would be Elway forcing it on him.

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Also no more Kubiak guys like Linsday, Sutton, Hamilton, ect... Lets not forget that Kubiak as an advisor did impact the great draft class we had this year....
    How do we know any of this or are we just guessing? Does anyone actually know that Kubes had a big impact on the draft? That the guys we drafted were because of his insight/scouting over others?

The only person I’m positive (I have no proof, but I’d wager money) Kubes banged the table for was Keenum. Other than that, it’s conjecture and speculation.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    How do we know any of this or are we just guessing? Does anyone actually know that Kubes had a big impact on the draft? That the guys we drafted were because of his insight/scouting over others?

The only person I’m positive (I have no proof, but I’d wager money) Kubes banged the table for was Keenum. Other than that, it’s conjecture and speculation.
    Well, you have previous established history of meh drafts and one year of outstanding drafts that Kubiak was involved in...

My money is on Kubes had a big impact.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post

Exactly. Scouts, position coaches, VJ, Elway...there is a ton of input that goes into the draft. But if we're going to play pretend and give him credit for this class...does that mean we get to blame him for the previous 3 ???

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Well, you have previous established history of meh drafts and one year of outstanding drafts that Kubiak was involved in...

So he didn't have any impact on them as a coach? Come on...you cant take the good and forget about the bad

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Kubiak was part of the previous 2 or 3 and they weren’t exactly great...

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Troy Renck
    ‏Verified account @TroyRenck
    6m6 minutes ago

Lost in this is the strong possibility #Broncos can land Munchak, who is best in the business coaching Oline. #Denver7

Troy Renck
    ‏Verified account @TroyRenck
    21m21 minutes ago

#Broncos not hiring Kubiak makes sense. Listen, I've said I respect Kubiak as much as any coach ever covered. Bringing him back as assistant head coach made sense. Not as playcaller. And once Kubiak wanted coaches with him that #Broncos didn't want, well no longer a fit. #Denver7

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

15. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Tom Pelissero
    ‏Verified account @TomPelissero
    6m6 minutes ago

The #Broncos will interview #49ers QB coach Rich Scangarello for their offensive coordinator job Monday, source said. A key assistant for Kyle Shanahan since their days in Atlanta, Scangarello had a big hand getting Nick Mullens ready to roll this season. An intriguing option.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

17. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    If Kubes wanted to bring back Dennison ( PUKE!!!! ) then I'm happy Elway said hell to the NO!
    Im actually relieved now to be honest. Time for a new direction offensively.

19. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Agreed. This shows that Elway does want to look forward on offense and not live off the past
    Also seems to point to the idea that Kubiak wasnt going to take or bring in any new ideas offensively like some people believed.

21. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Tom Pelissero
    6m6 minutes ago

The #Broncos will interview #49ers QB coach Rich Scangarello for their offensive coordinator job Monday, source said. A key assistant for Kyle Shanahan since their days in Atlanta, Scangarello had a big hand getting Nick Mullens ready to roll this season. An intriguing option.
    I like this a lot. We still get to go in the same direction we were going, but we also get a fresh perspective.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Tom Pelissero
    6m6 minutes ago

Asked in another thread as well but does anyone think Mullens could be an option at QB if this guy ends up getting the OC job?

24. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Asked in another thread as well but does anyone think Mullens could be an option at QB if this guy ends up getting the OC job?
    Makes some sense - he'd be familiar with system - Lynch/Elway have good relationship, so a trade would more likely than with some other teams... I think itd just come down to whether SF is trying to hold onto him for Garrapolo insurance.

26. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information