Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Envisioning Kubiak as Offensive Coordinator

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Yeah I think Vic put this in motion.
    If Dennison was going to be part of the deal than i dub him Saint Vic. I have never been able to stand Dennison I remember complaining after the Super Bowl runs about how in the world a guy who had been a horrible special teams coordinator got to take over the most important unit on our team and ruin it. Dennison has never done anything well for any team. It drives me freaking crazy

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    If Dennison was going to be part of the deal than i dub him Saint Vic. I have never been able to stand Dennison I remember complaining after the Super Bowl runs about how in the world a guy who had been a horrible special teams coordinator got to take over the most important unit on our team and ruin it. Dennison has never done anything well for any team. It drives me freaking crazy
    Show me on the doll where Dennison touched you.

It might be fairer to ask the QB's on the team that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

I was trying to warm up to Kubiak being back wth all the talk of two years of him evolving his scheme, but I have to say I'm glad he isn't going to be OC.

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I was trying to warm up to Kubiak being back wth all the talk of two years of him evolving his scheme, but I have to say I'm glad he isn't going to be OC.
    I love you, Kanyeezy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I love you, Kanyeezy.
    Right back at ya, Kimmie. Your caboose is a bit big for my taste, but your rack makes up for it.

8. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

The more I hear on the radio about the details of this supposed deal with Fangio, Kubiak and Elway about Kubiak coming back to be OC, the less sense it makes to me.

Fanzio seems to have been the deciding blow. It seems to have come down to Kubiak just assuming that he would "of course" bring back "his guys" including RICO. And Elway and Ellis were like

Elway: "Whoa! We didn't agree to that Gary! We fired that ass-clown for a reason you know! I know he's your guy and all, but we're not sure about bringing him back. What do you think about this Vic, about bringing back Rick Dennison to be one of your assistants? "

Fangio: "Well, now. I think I would like to pick my own assistants. I've been in the NFL for 30 years now and I know about everybody, and I have my own ideas about who I might like to bring on, and who to keep in their current positions. I've known Gary for years now and I feel comfortable with him coming on board as an offensive coordinator, but I think I know some candidates who might be a better fit in the offense we're trying to create than RICO. So, my gut instinct would be to say "no", I would prefer not to bring in Rick Dennison."

Elway: "Well, there you have it! 2 to 1 against the "bring back RICO plan." I'm afraid our answer to that would be a "Noooooooo. Not so much."

Kubiak: "I'm outta here!" [Exits Stage Right]

Elway: [Silence][Aside to Fangio] "Why do I get the feeling that we may have just dodged a bullet on this one?"

Fangio: "You know John? I know what you mean. I think we might just have."

Joe Ellis: "I didn't get to vote! I'm running this organization, and I should get to vote! I vote Hell NO! No-go RICO!"

Elway: "I was holding you in reserve Joe. As a trump card in case it was needed to break a tie, then I could call on you to cast the ultimate deciding vote to shoot down the RICO plan, but it wasn't even needed as it turns out."

Ellis "Hmmmnn. Yes I see. And Gary is still under contract to help us with our offensive scouting for the draft for 1 more year. Good! Glad to see you handling these things delicately John. No need to ruffle Gary's feathers any further here. We've got a draft to prepare for after all, and Gary was instrumental in our not screwing that up totally last year, unlike the steady bollocking we took in the 2015-17 drafts. Those were a real bitch!"

Elway: "Tell me about it! I screwed up soooo badly in not drafting Ramcyck! I just can't admit it publicly."
    Last edited by Cugel; 01-13-2019 at 10:00 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Butt

It’s easier to show on the doll where he didn’t touch him

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information