Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: For the fans who wanted Quenton Nelson

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Default For the fans who wanted Quenton Nelson

we weren't wrong on this guy, y'all. . . he just made first-team AP all-pro, as a rookie. . . if he stays healthy, this is very likely the first installation of an annual tradition that will last a decade or more. . . dude has serious HOF potential at the least glorious position-- in an era that features the worst O-lines in the history of the sport. . .

i still wouldn't trade #55 for him. . . we made the right pick. . . i gotta acknowledge how monstrous nelson is, though. . . the thought that we should have taken a scrub like josh rosen or josh allen over this bad mofo is hysterical. . . all-pro, best in the league at a secondary position >>>>> total chump at a position of primary importance all day, err day, and twice on sundays. . . good on you, QN-- keep breakin' fools. . .

2. The Following 13 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Gotta love me some dog.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    we weren't wrong on this guy, y'all. . . he just made first-team AP all-pro, as a rookie. . . if he stays healthy, this is very likely the first installation of an annual tradition that will last a decade or more. . . dude has serious HOF potential at the least glorious position-- in an era that features the worst O-lines in the history of the sport. . .

i still wouldn't trade #55 for him. . . we made the right pick. . . i gotta acknowledge how monstrous nelson is, though. . . the thought that we should have taken a scrub like josh rosen or josh allen over this bad mofo is hysterical. . . all-pro, best in the league at a secondary position >>>>> total chump at a position of primary importance all day, err day, and twice on sundays. . . good on you, QN-- keep breakin' fools. . .
    This post is horrible. If he didn't go to a team with a great QB he wouldn't matter.

The second part of your pick is probably one of the worst things I've ever read. Judging rookie QB's is absurd. The irony that you point to how great an OL can be while ignoring Rosen losing all starters on OL and nine different OL startin combinations, as well as two offensive coordinators in his rookie season is...sad. Any fan of the game can rattle off a glut of great QB's who were awful in their rookie season.

Your analysis is shoddy, regarding QB's and the value of a guard.

This thread gets an F-. Any person agreeing with it also gets an F-. Sometimes you guys really let me down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    This post is horrible. If he didn't go to a team with a great QB he wouldn't matter.

The second part of your pick is probably one of the worst things I've ever read. Judging rookie QB's is absurd. The irony that you point to how great an OL can be while ignoring Rosen losing all starters on OL and nine different OL startin combinations, as well as two offensive coordinators in his rookie season is...sad. Any fan of the game can rattle off a glut of great QB's who were awful in their rookie season.

Your analysis is shoddy, regarding QB's and the value of a guard.

This thread gets an F-. Any person agreeing with it also gets an F-. Sometimes you guys really let me down.
    Being the intellectual powerhouse here and teaching logical application not just in general, but in football can really be exhausting. King87...you are superior. God I love you.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Being the intellectual powerhouse here and teaching logical application not just in general, but in football can really be exhausting. King87...you are superior. God I love you.
    Thanks fam.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

This thread is winning.

And it keeps on giving.

Can’t you all feel the love flowing like the mighty Congo River?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    This thread is winning.
    **** rookie QB's who suck!

Meanwhile...in the annals of time... a rookie John Elway is out there struggling...

It's embarrassing when a Denver fans says that shit, man. I just presume Dog was trying to troll me, and that he didn't shit the proverbial bed. That's actually less alarming.

14. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Elway didn’t just struggle.

Of course we did have the 3 touchdown fourth quarter against Baltimore. Every Colts fan should be educated on the merits of that incident.

And it keeps on giving.

Can’t you all feel the love flowing like the mighty Congo River?
    Oh King87, blessed thou art in Heaven...McRibbeth be thy name. They Kingdom Come. Oh stylish one, victory courses through thy veins. Knoweth the best course of action. Whatever or whichever it truly is. Spare these fools and those that lose. Let these suckers live.

17. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Elway didn’t just struggle.

Of course we did have the 3 touchdown fourth quarter against Baltimore. Every Colts fan should be educated on the merits of that incident.
    And a certain QB had two or three comeback wins.

Sometimes I just gotta shake my head at you guys. I can't coach you all up all the time. Enjoy the poorly thought out troll argument. I just wish you were better.

19. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

**** rookie QB's who suck!

Meanwhile...in the annals of time... a rookie John Elway is out there struggling...

It's embarrassing when a Denver fans says that shit, man. I just presume Dog was trying to troll me, and that he didn't shit the proverbial bed. That's actually less alarming.
    the game may have been just a tad different in 1983. . .

wake me up when your boy isn't complete hot garbage, though. . .

21. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

This message is hidden because dogfish is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list
    View Post

23. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

"Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Who is Quenton Nelson?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information