Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Isn't Lawrence a 2021 anyways?
    Yes....at the earliest.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Denver will never in hell be able to draft Trevor Lawrence. He's going to be another "Andrew Luck" candidate. First overall pick guaranteed, and no team that has this pick is going to trade it.

Having the first overall pick means you won 2 or fewer games in 2020. No chance the Broncos do that. Lots of teams will "tank" that year and even if the Broncos suck they won't be the absolute worst. They got lucky in 2012 when they won 4 games and got the #2 overall pick.

This year, 4 wins got Oakland the #4 pick, not remotely close enough to draft Lawrence. What if Lawrence was in this year's draft?

The Cardinals don't need a QB since they just drafted Rosen. If they could get Lawrence they would trade Rosen.

The 49ers #2 don't need a QB since they have Garopolo. They would still draft Lawrence and then see about developing him for a year or two and then if he pans out like everybody expects? They trade Garapolo. So would any other team.

The Jets would draft him, the Raiders would draft him. Anybody would draft him.

Even if they already have a QB. Even if they just drafted a Qb.

Lawrence is that good of a prospect. NOBODY is going to pass on drafting him.

So much for Trevor Lawrence. All other theories about "trading up", blah, blah, blah, are not going to pan out. Whoever gets the #1 pick will draft Trevor Lawrence. End of story.
    You're 100% correct. I'm anxious to watch some Clemson football next season. The kid is fun to watch.

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Butt

lot can happen in a few years.

https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...ell-128437939/

Keep an eye on this if we sign him. We still should ABSOLUTELY draft a QB, but this could be a viable replacement for Keenum. I like what I've seen with the guy so far, but it's yet to be seen how well his game can transfer over to the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...ell-128437939/

Keep an eye on this if we sign him. We still should ABSOLUTELY draft a QB, but this could be a viable replacement for Keenum. I like what I've seen with the guy so far, but it's yet to be seen how well his game can transfer over to the NFL.
    Well, everybody wants to land the next Kurt Warner, but it hasn't happened since 1999. So, odds don't favor him, but we'll see.

Report: Broncos favored to sign CFL QB Bo Levi Mitchell
    ByZack Kelberman Jan 29, 10:51 AM

Drew who?

According to Canadian football reporter Justin Dunk, the Denver Broncos are among the front-runners to land legendary CFL quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell. He's also favored to sign with the Minnesota Vikings and Jacksonville Jaguars, a decision on which doesn't appear to be imminent.

"Bo Levi Mitchell is being patient with what's going on right now," Dunk said. "The favourites to land him, the Broncos, Jaguars, Vikings, all had some sort of coaching changes. Bo needs to assess where he may get a shot."

Denver worked out Mitchell in December as they began eyeing reserve/futures additions. At the time, it was the second of five scheduled tryouts for Mitchell, the reigning Most Outstanding Player for the CFL, having led the 13-5 Calgary Stampeders to a title with 5,124 yards, a league-high 35 touchdowns and 14 interceptions on 356-of-585 passing. He's thrown for more than 24,000 yards and 150 TDs across seven CFL seasons — all with Calgary.

Over the course of his north-of-the-border career, Mitchell has won two Grey Cups, two CFL championship Most Valuable Player awards and a pair of CFL MOP trophies.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Well, everybody wants to land the next Kurt Warner, but it hasn't happened since 1999. So, odds don't favor him, but we'll see.
    Do you ever post your own thoughts, or just regurgitate what others are saying?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Do you ever post your own thoughts, or just regurgitate what others are saying?
    Do you ever just shut up and stop whining whenever I post anything? Apparently not. How about giving it a try?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Do you ever just shut up and stop whining whenever I post anything? Apparently not. How about giving it a try?
    I still liked your tiger avi better, but I understand it's your avi.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information