Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: go spacey

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Default go spacey

Isn't he going to be charged with sexual assault?

3. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Psycho perv. Good actor though.

5. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Kinda weird...but to each their own...

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

He did the video in his House of Cards character.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

8. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Yea, im not sure how good of a move this is for him. He is about to be taken to trial for something serious and he is making a mockery of it through a character (who was a shady character i might add) to might light of it. Not a good idea.

10. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I can only assume the case is about to get dropped and Netflix have already told him that he can return.

Otherwise, this seems like such a terrible move it is frightening

12. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

I'm tired of Falco siding with criminals like Spacey and Chad Kelly.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I can only assume the case is about to get dropped and Netflix have already told him that he can return.

Otherwise, this seems like such a terrible move it is frightening
    Its not out of the ball park for him to be serious here. I remember Bill Cosby doing the "hey hey hey" as he was coming out of the courthouse during his rape trial. Some of these celebrities are not grounded in the real world which is why they tend to think they are untouchable.

15. The Following 6 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Its not out of the ball park for him to be serious here. I remember Bill Cosby doing the "hey hey hey" as he was coming out of the courthouse during his rape trial. Some of these celebrities are not grounded in the real world which is why they tend to think they are untouchable.
    That Hollywood executive who showed up for proceedings wearing an outlandish outfit and several novels did it for a reaction, too.

Some of these people are either detached from reality, know they're going to walk/have low consequences, are vicious, or all of the above.

18. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

So am I the only 1 here who believes in due process of the law, that the accused should be presumed innocent until proven guilty in the court of law? Just because someone is a celebrity who lives in the public doesn't mean they should be tried, convicted and condemned in the court of public opinion.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    So am I the only 1 here who believes in due process of the law, that the accused should be presumed innocent until proven guilty in the court of law? Just because someone is a celebrity who lives in the public doesn't mean they should be tried, convicted and condemned in the court of public opinion.
    I probably wouldn't make a creepy video if I were accused of molesting little boys, but that's just me.

21. The Following 5 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I probably wouldn't make a creepy video if I were accused of molesting little boys, but that's just me.
    As I said before, he was doing it in his Frank Underwood character from House of Cards.

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    The public is allowed an opinion that is not tied to due process.

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information