Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Practice / press conference notes week 15- Browns week

Default Practice / press conference notes week 15- Browns week

We’re doing a walkthrough today, I guess because of the Saturday game. Also, this happened:

Nicki Jhabvala @NickiJhabvala
    Vance Joseph said Derek Wolfe is in the concussion protocol.

Troy Renck @TroyRenck
    #Broncos Courtland Sutton dealing with quad issue. Hoping he will practice. "He wants to play" #Denver7

Troy Renck @TroyRenck
    #Broncos Joseph "We have to be able to run the football. That's our bellcow. Run the ball and play-pass (action)." #Denver7

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Browns gonna get embarrassed on Sat night. Told the wife, I can't go to her Christmas Party, because I gotta watch the Broncos.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I’m gonna throw this out there for VJ and Co so there can be no mistake on the off chance they read this board.

Dear Broncos Coaches,
    Cleveland has a pretty decent rookie QB and, more importantly, a pretty good tight end in Njoku. Perhaps you should cover him from the start before he runs up 100+ yards and a TD or two. I’m just saying this because last week you guys seemed flabbergasted that the 49ers even had a TE on the roster until 200 yds and a TD later you were looking up at a 20-0 deficit. Please plan appropriately. At least make an attempt to cover him. TIA.
    Yours,
    HP56

PS, if Njoku runs around uncovered the whole first half I may have to fly to Cleveland at half time to slap the taste out of your mouths... and I hate Cleveland.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Browns gonna get embarrassed on Sat night. Told the wife, I can't go to her Christmas Party, because I gotta watch the Broncos.
    That is what I call a serious "win-win."

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

After seeing Mullins and gang making the Broncos D and coaching staff look like uninspired amateurs I can't help but think it's going to be worse with Mayfield and company.

I wish I had your confidence. Baker Mayfield is the legit real deal. The way he's been playing and with the injuries in the secondary, he may have a career day against us. I want to believe you are right, but I have a bad feeling that Mayfield is just going to torch our secondary.

10. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

How did that go over? I have the same problem, but there's no way I can tell my wife "sorry - not going"...

DVR for me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    How did that go over? I have the same problem, but there's no way I can tell my wife "sorry - not going"...

DVR for me.
    Who the heck schedules a Christmas party in Denver without consulting the Broncos schedule?

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Who the heck schedules a Christmas party in Denver without consulting the Broncos schedule?
    Non-Broncos/football fans. Her husband is a football fan, but he's from MN, so he follows the Vikings.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

What a waste of one of your precious get out of jail free cards! You know the wife keeps a running tally of these in her head - I'd go to the party this year and live to fight another day when the Broncos are competitive and have something to play for.

16. The Following 4 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Broncos fly Bo Levi Mitchell out for a work out.
    http://3downnation.com/2018/12/11/bo...enver-broncos/

Calgary Stampeders quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell worked out for the Denver Broncos on Tuesday, per NFL sources.

It was the second of five NFL workouts Mitchell had scheduled going into December after the Minnesota Vikings flew the reigning CFL most outstanding player in for an up-close look last week.

Mitchell capped yet another stellar season in 2018 by leading the Calgary Stampeders to a CFL championship. The 28-year-old became the first player in league history to throw for more than 5,000 yards without having a single receiver record 1,000 yards. Despite an ever-changing receiving core, Mitchell adapted on the fly and still led the CFL in touchdown passes with 35.
    Interesting...

Wolfe is always ******* hurt.

Not worth the money. The production's not there, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Wolfe is always ******* hurt.

Not worth the money. The production's not there, either.
    And when he's not hurt, he's always moaning about the haircut he took.

21. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information