Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: Kareem Hunt another Ray Rice situation?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    North, you'll need to explain this to GEM again. These are not my rules but if you dress like a slut and follow football players back to their rooms, the men think that's an invitation to sex and often they're right. Again, those aren't my rules but if you're going to hang with jocks, those are their rules. Why do you think women gather around the exit of every locker room in the NBA and the NFL?

I don't excuse Hunt's role but he's getting his punishment. The girl? Nothing but a couple of bruises.
    They gather around in hopes of cashing in...not getting raped. They don't say I think I'll stand here and maybe he'll ******* rape me.

The rules?? The LAW supersedes rules.

She got a couple bruises for asking for her phone back. The guy at the resort got a few bruises for some other reason. The other guy got a few bruises for protecting his friend. See a pattern?

Poor ******* little athlete. That woman just brought the anger out of him. Get out of here with that line of shit.

She walked up to him, he violently shoved her. He came at her again and she pushed him. Ohhhh, she deserves to go to jail. Your logic is literally ******* dumb.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

BTW, calling someone a despicable, disgusting name isn't against the law. Putting your hands on someone is.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

They could charge the women from Texas with public indecency and underage drinking. They could only charge one person with rape. There is no situation where you're allowed to rape someone.

I think Hoof is advocating for rape victims who aren't perfect to be punished, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    They could charge the women from Texas with public indecency and underage drinking. They could only charge one person with rape. There is no situation where you're allowed to rape someone.

I think Hoof is advocating for rape victims who aren't perfect to be punished, too.
    Cause being raped isn't bad enough.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

North, you'll need to explain this to GEM again. These are not my rules but if you dress like a slut and follow football players back to their rooms, the men think that's an invitation to sex and often they're right. Again, those aren't my rules but if you're going to hang with jocks, those are their rules. Why do you think women gather around the exit of every locker room in the NBA and the NFL?

I don't excuse Hunt's role but he's getting his punishment. The girl? Nothing but a couple of bruises.

10. The Following 6 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post

Public indecency?

I thought the color of her skirt was atrocious too.

The more I read this, the more angry it makes me.

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    The more I read this, the more angry it makes me.
    Just don’t read it Gem.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

How i envision Gem right now.

16. The Following 5 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Wow. This is extremely disappointing to see anyone on this planet truly feels this way. Embarassing.

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    How i envision Gem right now.

This is me exactly...

Name:  middle finger.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  7.7 KB

Notice the finger...

20. The Following 5 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Attachment 13402

Closer look

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Wow. This is extremely disappointing to see anyone on this planet truly feels this way. Embarassing.
    I agree and after reading more on Hunt there are a couple of more alleged assaults people have spoken out about..Some of these players think they're above the law.Reminds me of another POS that played for the Chiefs several years ago.He would go to the "clubs" in Kansas City and act like he was God's gift to women.Spitting in their faces and throwing drinks on them.Just like Hunt he was a good player but no class..Larry Johnson.

25. The Following User High Fived KCL For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm proud my message board has a hot mod.

Talkin bout Davii of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

27. The Following 4 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information