Thread: BREAKING: Kareem Hunt another Ray Rice situation?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    North, you'll need to explain this to GEM again. These are not my rules but if you dress like a slut and follow football players back to their rooms, the men think that's an invitation to sex and often they're right. Again, those aren't my rules but if you're going to hang with jocks, those are their rules. Why do you think women gather around the exit of every locker room in the NBA and the NFL?

I don't excuse Hunt's role but he's getting his punishment. The girl? Nothing but a couple of bruises.
    They gather around in hopes of cashing in...not getting raped. They don't say I think I'll stand here and maybe he'll ******* rape me.

The rules?? The LAW supersedes rules.

She got a couple bruises for asking for her phone back. The guy at the resort got a few bruises for some other reason. The other guy got a few bruises for protecting his friend. See a pattern?

Poor ******* little athlete. That woman just brought the anger out of him. Get out of here with that line of shit.

She walked up to him, he violently shoved her. He came at her again and she pushed him. Ohhhh, she deserves to go to jail. Your logic is literally ******* dumb.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information