Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: Kareem Hunt another Ray Rice situation?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    That trio was the best in the NFL, change my mind?
    I dont think i can. But they still have Mahomes, Hill, Kelce, and apparently Ware and Williams do a pretty good job filling in when Hunt wasnt in the lineup.

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I dont think i can. But they still have Mahomes, Hill, Kelce, and apparently Ware and Williams do a pretty good job filling in when Hunt wasnt in the lineup.
    Wow, I actually forgot about Kelce, I was actually rooting for them to be honest. I like the way they built that team, Maybe that’s why I’m so depressed about cutting him.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

4. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Nice job in cutting him (not a moral decision IMO, it was totally for PR as like jaded I believe they already knew about the tape and just hoped it never became public), it's a shame though, because just like rueben foster, some other team will sign him very soon

Did we not have a rueben foster thread? he was reported to the police for previously assaulting his partner earlier this year before the most recent incident

6. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    Chiefs released him...it was stupid of him or any one man or woman who does anything like this no matter who they are.I work for the PD and we get all types of cases of this sort of crazy stuff.I don't know who she is but her and the other woman should have left immediately and called the police instead of keeping themselves in the situation.
    Nice bit of victim blaming at the end.

How about, hunt should have left immediately instead of choosing to assault her, and if she persisted in trying to follow him, he should have called the police for her harassment

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

**** #MeToo, they’ll be irrelevant by New Years Eve.

#MeTooIsTheNewBlackLivesMatter
    This is a bad post.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    This is a bad post.
    Jaded barfed all over this thread. We’ll give him a mulligan.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Nice bit of victim blaming at the end.

How about, hunt should have left immediately instead of choosing to assault her, and if she persisted in trying to follow him, he should have called the police for her harassment
    First of all I am not blaming the victim.I stated it was stupid of him to do this. From what I read and understand this didn't start in the hallway,something started in the hotel room he was staying in.The woman were asked to/told to /whatever to leave the room which by the looks of it they did and stuck around.My thoughts are leave the hotel at that point.

If that had been my daughter and I saw that I would have felt the same way.Why the hell are you going back for second and thirds instead of leaving and calling the police.I am not saying he had the right to do that.She obviously wasn't hurting him and no one has the right to do that unless it truly is self defense.

I would would like to know why he wasn't arrested and charged? North stated she declined to press charges.He still could have been charged without any input from her.

I read on FB that some are defending him and some aren't.I am not defending his actions.There was no need for that.He should have stayed in his hotel room and the women should have left. You can clearly see she sticks around.I just know if it were me I would have gotten myself away from him.I read they were all drinking which is no excuse.

I am just glad this wasn't a Rae Carruth situation.

I am also glad others in the thread understood my thoughts on this.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    First of all I am not blaming the victim.
    I am sorry, but that exactly what you did.

That's not to say you agree with Hunt, it's clear that you don't.

But in your post you clearly put emphasis on whay she should have done differently as opposed to him.

But in your post you clearly put emphasis on whay she should have done differently as opposed to him.
    OK never mind...you clearly have difficulty reading and comprehending.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

To be fair it could have been handled better by everyone involved. If the girl is using racial slurs at those guys that falls on her and nobody else. With that said the outlier here is apparently according to Hunt and company she was hammered so that most likely would explain her behavior. I understand why Hunt would kick her out with being underage but he should have stayed in the room and not push and assault her. I do find it very interesting that she didnt press charges so a part of me wonders if she didnt press charges because of embarrassment and maybe not wanting the attention to alert her parents basically meaning she was at fault for initiating the incident. I didnt take KCL's post as blaming the girl for getting smacked around, only that the girl should be accountable for her own conduct. But as i said, she was hammered so her ability to even be aware or coherent is in question. Never the less, Hunt is a piece of garbage for even attacking a woman regardless of reason.

I'm glad he got cut - he should have been cut.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I'm glad he got cut - he should have been cut.
    Do you feel he should have been cut regardless or just because of the lying (allegedly)? The reason why i ask is both Elliott and Hill had DV incidents but neither were cut from the team. It seems that Hunt was cut because he told a different story to the Chiefs FO than what actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Do you feel he should have been cut regardless or just because of the lying (allegedly)? The reason why i ask is both Elliott and Hill had DV incidents but neither were cut from the team. It seems that Hunt was cut because he told a different story to the Chiefs FO than what actually happened.
    The fact that he lied showed the team he couldn't be trusted. That failing exists whether the Chiefs wanted to cut him or not. I doubt they really care, because Hill is a guy they drafted. I know you can argue Hill is changing, or changed, but he did what he did and it wasn't that long ago.

I think he should have been cut for the beating, but as Jaded pointed out, NFL teams are bottom line orientated. I suspect they cut him for lying.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

All my cards on the table -

Assume the victim called him the n-word. He should not have beaten her.

Assume the victim called him the n-word but make her a man - I would give less of a ****.

I don't know if that makes me sexist, a hypocrite, etc. It's how I feel. I'll have to process this more after shitty ass law school finals.

In that second situation, a suspension would probably occur, but would have gotten him cut = the lying.

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All my cards on the table -

Assume the victim called him the n-word. He should not have beaten her.

Assume the victim called him the n-word but make her a man - I would give less of a ****.

I don't know if that makes me sexist, a hypocrite, etc. It's how I feel. I'll have to process this more after shitty ass law school finals.

In that second situation, a suspension would probably occur, but would have gotten him cut = the lying.
    All understandable, the way that society looks at violence in general especially against women dictates on how that violence is viewed.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information