Thread: Broncos notes: Lindsay on pace to give No. 30 first 1,000 yard season in 20 years

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Broncos notes: Lindsay on pace to give No. 30 first 1,000 yard season in 20 years

DENVER — For the first time in 20 years, the Broncos’ No. 30 jersey is headed for a 1,000-yard season.

Terrell Davis should know rookie Phillip Lindsay is carrying his number well.

Lindsay had four carries of 32, 14, 12 and 18 yards for 76 of his 110 yards Sunday in the Broncos’ 24-17 upset victory against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

After his 2-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter held as the winning score, Lindsay handed the ball to left tackle Garett Bolles for the celebratory spike.

“They deserve it," Lindsay said of his offensive line. “They’re out there putting their body on the line 24/7. They get the least talked about out of everybody and they come in here ready to work. On top of that, people were (trashing them) at the beginning. They deserve everything they get. They’re out there working.”
    rest, including stuff on other players - https://www.9news.com/article/sports...s/73-617631138

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following 8 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

I am happy for Lindsay and think he's doing a wonderful job; but I am a little tired of the 'flexing' after every play and I might crack a smile seeing him getting jacked once or twice to check his ego.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I don't think it's ego. He gets fired up and is expressive. If I played for my hometown team and was literally living my dream I would probably act similar.

5. The Following 5 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by I Like TDs View Post
    I am happy for Lindsay and think he's doing a wonderful job; but I am a little tired of the 'flexing' after every play and I might crack a smile seeing him getting jacked once or twice to check his ego.
    BrooOoOoOOoOooOOOooooOOOOOooO!?!!?

NoOOOoOoOOOOoooOoOOoOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by I Like TDs View Post
    I wouldn't crack a smile about a Denver player getting jacked up. That aside, I agree with Davii it isn't an ego problem he's literally living a boyhood dream.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 12-04-2018 at 03:08 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I don't think it's ego. He gets fired up and is expressive. If I played for my hometown team and was literally living my dream I would probably act similar.
    Yeeaah brother! Me too amigo.

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

I love his passion. It’s infectious. It’s leadership. It’s a hot side of kick ass!

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I love his passion. It’s infectious. It’s leadership. It’s a hot side of kick ass!
    I love to see him jawing at a LBer that is twice his size after he dropped his little pads and popped the dude.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I love to see him jawing at a LBer that is twice his size after he dropped his little pads and popped the dude.
    Heck yeah. His playing style doesn’t seem to lend itself to a long playing career, which is why I hope the staff ignores the pleas to turn him into a bell cow. And maybe if he’s always initiating contact it will help prevent injury.

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Let that young man shine!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I absolutely love his passion, and was beyond thrilled when the Broncos signed him.

The only thing I worry about is the possible "taunting" penalty that will probably, eventually be assessed.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I absolutely love his passion, and was beyond thrilled when the Broncos signed him.

The only thing I worry about is the possible "taunting" penalty that will probably, eventually be assessed.
    He should stick with a simple salute.

I find his attitude refreshing after the boring muddle that is Booker. All the rookies are making an impact this year. We haven't seen anything like this in Broncos drafting in the last 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    I find his attitude refreshing after the boring muddle that is Booker. All the rookies are making an impact this year. We haven't seen anything like this in Broncos drafting in the last 20 years.
    Even Yiadom is contributing

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information