Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I believe that only 3 teams actually stand in our way of drafting the #1 QB in the 2019 draft

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Mahomes was a 3d until a few weeks or days prior. Just takes a good eye. One good eye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

And the right staff to pair with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

3. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Two years ago, folks were saying it was bad draft for QB. This year all three QB drafted in the first round are leading their team to winning records and playing well. We are look Mitch T (Chi), Mahomes (KC) and Watson (Hou) having good to great years.

I do think that we will have breakout QB from this upcoming draft class. Lots of senior QB with experience coming out and all have strengths, what they don’t have national spotlight because they play on second tier college names.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

In the second or third I like Denver taking someone like Taylor Cornelius. Year to transition to pro game and ready to go in two years.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

I would like the QB for Bama but he is a sophomore.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    I would like the QB for Bama but he is a sophomore.
    He can be drafted as a sophomore can’t he?

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    No. To be drafted you need to be 3 year removed from HS.

I seem to think the way to go is to draft heavy for O-line in 19 (and CB and MLB) and then go for Fromm or Tagovailoa or another in 20 (assuming they come out early). Forcing a marginal talent QB behind a mediocre line is a set up for long-term failure.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by I Like TDs View Post
    I seem to think the way to go is to draft heavy for O-line in 19 (and CB and MLB) and then go for Fromm or Tagovailoa or another in 20 (assuming they come out early). Forcing a marginal talent QB behind a mediocre line is a set up for long-term failure.

Neither Fromm or Tag can be drafted this year. They aren’t coming out.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Neither Fromm or Tag can be drafted this year. They aren’t coming out.
    #TwoforTua
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    #TwoforTua
    I actually think Fromm will be drafted higher.

13. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by I Like TDs View Post
    I wish I could believe you but I know Kubiak too well, OL talent, Tua and Fromm don’t fit his mold.

Watch for more Sam Jones’ and Case Yates’.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    No. To be drafted you need to be 3 year removed from HS.
    Redshirt Sophomore.
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Em, not so much in the first round. I can see them biting on a guy like Browning the 2nd or later but if they take a Olineman or LB in the top 10 i wont be hurt about it. For me they missed out on taking a QB this past year when the pool was much deeper. Simply reaching on a QB isnt the answer this year. IMO
    Ok, just two in the 1st round.
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Redshirt Sophomore.
    ...which Tua is not ...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

18. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information