Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Chargers 11/18/18

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Someone shame this heretic.
    Why don’t you like Tua?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Keenan Allen gives Broncos no credit for comeback: 'We dominated'

CARSON, Calif. -- Frustrated by his team's late-game loss to the Denver Broncos, Keenan Allen voiced those feelings in the locker room after the Los Angeles Chargers' 23-22 setback to their AFC West rival.

Asked if the Broncos rose up and played well, Allen had this to say: "No, I don't think they played well at all. We dominated the game. Turnovers, we gave them some points and that's what happened. They suck."
    rest and video - http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25317433/dominated

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Someone shame this heretic.
    Oh no. Hawg, I am but a peasant in comparison to you, but this is a path of war you are walking down. Mo is a killer and he feels disrespected.

I love you too much for this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Keenum Allen “they suck”

6. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

I like this team.

Circle the wagons men.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I know it’s plausible. I said we had a shot at 10-6 if we beat the Texans. I think 6-10 is most likely. The defense made an ass load of plays today to pull this out. That won’t happen every week, but the offense looked inept for 3 quarters like usual.

I appreciate you trying to cheer me up but I feel 8-8 purgatory is inevitable, that’s good enough for real fans though.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

I appreciate you trying to cheer me up but I feel 8-8 purgatory is inevitable, that’s good enough for real fans though.
    I mean be honest. Did you think we were gonna be 10-6?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    I mean be honest. Did you think we were gonna be 10-6?
    Absolutely, it’s posted somewhere here.

I said 10-6 with this schedule and 8-8 purgatory for the next few seasons after that.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I don’t think so. This is a talented team that should be in the playoff hunt.

The coaching staff also missed challenging a spot that should have been a first down.

This team would have to finished 9-7 for him to save his job.

I do have to admit I like the way this team fights. I just hate the play calling on both sides of the ball.
    yea, pretty much all of this. . . they are poorly coached, with mostly shitty QB play, but they don't give up. . . i have said it repeatedly-- this roster isn't as bad as the record indicates, maybe outside of QB. . . roby has played much better vince VJ took a more active voice on defense, and veldheer and bolles have more or less been keeping it together, given the chaos on the interior. . . this team has enough pieces (and some cap space coming up) to make a quick turnaround IF we can figure out the coach and QB situation. . .

9-7 isn’t out of the question.

I’m telling y’all to prepare yourselves.

This team needs to lose, so therefore they won’t.
    i still think vance will manage to screw it up, and be gone at the end of the year. . . if he gets to 9-7, they will likely keep him, and maybe even rightfully so. . . 3 OLs down plus keenum as your QB is a heavy burden for any coach, let alone a mouthbreather like VJ. . . it kinda kills to me to say it, but it might even make sense if we aren't going to be in position to draft a legit blue-chip type QB. . .

IF the smartest scenario ends up being BPA somewhere in the 9-15 range, that would probably mean another year of keenum, for economic reasons if nothing else. . . given the cap hit of cutting him, you wouldn't have enough left to sign anyone better without a major expenditure. . . not sure who's going to be out there that's worth it. . . given the importance of continuity, i suppose it's not out of the question that they could talk themselves into giving vance one more opportunity. . .

seems unlikely, though. . . i don't know that this coaching staff has an extended win streak in them. . . we don't win today if the chuggers don't commit twenty freaking penalties. . .

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Good Lord
    i know, right?

Last edited by dogfish; 11-19-2018 at 12:47 AM.

12. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Keenan...is that your name? Keenan, take your ass back to san di, errr wait, los Angeles, take a trip to your trophy room, look at the shelves. They're ******* empty because you suck! Can't even make it to a ******* afc championship game, much less a super bowl. Shut the **** up and know your role...the best to never do shit. Even in the sparklers best days, they didn't do a damn bit of nothing. Shut up, scrub.

14. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Keenan...is that your name? Keenan, take your ass back to san di, errr wait, los Angeles, take a trip to your trophy room, look at the shelves. They're ******* empty because you suck! Can't even make it to a ******* afc championship game, much less a super bowl. Shut the **** up and know your role...the best to never do shit. Even in the sparklers best days, they didn't do a damn bit of nothing. Shut up, scrub.
    stay down, bitch!

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    stay down, bitch!

Hate The sparklers, they always talk so much shit for never doing a God damn thing.

18. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

This is a talented team with fatale flaws, VJ, QB and the OL.

The Broncos should be within reach of the Top CB in this next draft, I pray they take Greedy if that’s the case. The defense would be Top5 again, if something like that happens.

They Still won’t be able to cover TE’s but that just doesn’t seem to be a priority for this regime. Same thing goes for QB and OL, it’s not a priority, they have what they’re looking for there. At least their ILB’s in coverage aren’t a fatal flaw, they’ve been masking that turd for a decade.

The Broncos are talented but fatally flawed by their own choosing.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    yea, pretty much all of this. . . they are poorly coached, with mostly shitty QB play, but they don't give up. . . i have said it repeatedly-- this roster isn't as bad as the record indicates, maybe outside of QB. . . roby has played much better vince VJ took a more active voice on defense, and veldheer and bolles have more or less been keeping it together, given the chaos on the interior. . . this team has enough pieces (and some cap space coming up) to make a quick turnaround IF we can figure out the coach and QB situation. . .

i still think vance will manage to screw it up, and be gone at the end of the year. . . if he gets to 9-7, they will likely keep him, and maybe even rightfully so. . . 3 OLs down plus keenum as your QB is a heavy burden for any coach, let alone a mouthbreather like VJ. . . it kinda kills to me to say it, but it might even make sense if we aren't going to be in position to draft a legit blue-chip type QB. . .

IF the smartest scenario ends up being BPA somewhere in the 9-15 range, that would probably mean another year of keenum, for economic reasons if nothing else. . . given the cap hit of cutting him, you wouldn't have enough left to sign anyone better without a major expenditure. . . not sure who's going to be out there that's worth it. . . given the importance of continuity, i suppose it's not out of the question that they could talk themselves into giving vance one more opportunity. . .

seems unlikely, though. . . i don't know that this coaching staff has an extended win streak in them. . . we don't win today if the chuggers don't commit twenty freaking penalties. . .

i know, right?

#twofortua
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

The way things are going the Broncos might not have to suck to get a shot at Tua in the 1st round, he’s taking a beating. I bet he needs surgery on his knee at some point, if he’s smart he doesn’t wait, that puts him out of spring practices and maybe he drops a bit.

Is it douchy to hope this happens to a kid?
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information