Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Thomas, Texans leave Broncos behind: 'We like to win over here'

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    The amount of drops he was credited with vs. the insane amount the fans THOUGHT he dropped was capricious.

We saddled him with shitty QB's for years and he still carried the offense. We can't give the guy an emotional pass? FFS, the reactions in this thread already show us how some of us would act in his position.
    He leads the league. Who cares how many! He's better at dropping balls than any other receiver. Yay for him. Good on him staying humble.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

I mean, if we have VJ as a coach we aren't about winning. Oh, so he's wrong for telling the truth? No one was mad at O'Brien because he shit on VJ. But DT is supposed to be Jesus?

Y'all are monsters.
    The Broncos nation quip, then this. As they put up a banner and had an in stadium thanks to DT. Who's the humble one, cause it certainly wasn't him.

4. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    He leads the league. Who cares how many! He's better at dropping balls than any other receiver. Yay for him. Good on him staying humble.
    Yes, he had one more than guys like A.J. Green. Those drops each year are why we sucked? You're mad just to be mad.

We're basically mad that he didn't take it like a little bottom bitch. He took a shot at an organization that traded him, a good player, as well as other good players, while keeping arguably the worst coach in the game. And that's under the purview of the guy who traded him. Elway admitted he told DT he'd always be a Bronco. BUt yeah, the traded player is supposed to be Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

He would have been traded or cut since he had a $20 million price tag. The team took what they could get for him and he went to a franchise where he has a chance at winning the AFC South. And what does he do? Shits on us. So again, **** him.

7. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

The Broncos nation quip, then this. As they put up a banner and had an in stadium thanks to DT. Who's the humble one, cause it certainly wasn't him.
    We're taking issue with the phrase "Broncos Nation," now? His teammates were sad to see him go. THe fans who weren't blinded by irrational hatred were sad to see him go. but again, he's not Jesus, so **** him.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Yes, he had one more than guys like A.J. Green. Those drops each year are why we sucked? You're mad just to be mad.

We're basically mad that he didn't take it like a little bottom bitch. He took a shot at an organization that traded him, a good player, as well as other good players, while keeping arguably the worst coach in the game. And that's under the purview of the guy who traded him. Elway admitted he told DT he'd always be a Bronco. BUt yeah, the traded player is supposed to be Jesus.
    So it would be cool if Elway lopped back at him about his dropped passes. It's called being a professional, they didn't treat him unprofessionally. He acted it though.

10. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

We're taking issue with the phrase "Broncos Nation," now? His teammates were sad to see him go. THe fans who weren't blinded by irrational hatred were sad to see him go. but again, he's not Jesus, so **** him.
    It's Broncos Country. Nation is some Raiders shit. And to act like he didn't know that, you're ******* naive.

I was sad to see him go, but I understand it's part of the game. All bets were off when he starts talking shit.

He would have been traded or cut since he had a $20 million price tag. The team took what they could get for him and he went to a franchise where he has a chance at winning the AFC South. And what does he do? Shits on us. So again, **** him.
    We shit on him. HE wanted to be a Bronco, and when he got called out in the past he always took it well. The team traded one of its best players for a pick that it very well could **** up. Elway told him he'd always be a Bronco. We booted him. But yeah, he has to be perfect. And we're not about winning when the team is going around and signing guys like Keenum, keeping VJ, etc.

What lie did he tell?

None.

What sin did he do other than tell the truth?

The truth isn't a sin.

But he's Demaryius Thomas and not Jesus Thomas. So **** him.

It's Broncos Country. Nation is some Raiders shit. And to act like he didn't know that, you're ******* naive.

I was sad to see him go, but I understand it's part of the game. All bets were off when he starts talking shit.
    Oh yes, I'm very naive. I'm basically a ******* gullible baby back bullshit bitch. I wake up in the morning, confuse my toothbrush for a ******* rock, shatter my teeth, and then when the dentist who sleeps next to the dumpster doesn't fix my teeth I just know it will get better the next day. Because I'm naive.

The team was talking shit when it booted him.

It's part of the game when we shit on him. But he best not shit on us. Especially if he tells the TRUTH! TRUTH BAD!

So it would be cool if Elway lopped back at him about his dropped passes. It's called being a professional, they didn't treat him unprofessionally. He acted it though.
    Elway: Nice dropped passes, *****!

DT: Nice luck since PFM retired.

Elway: ...

DT's not deserving of any benefit of the doubt. Took years of abuse, never bitched. Has one line after we ship him out because apparently he's not good at football anymore and now he's satan.

We shit on him. HE wanted to be a Bronco, and when he got called out in the past he always took it well. The team traded one of its best players for a pick that it very well could **** up. Elway told him he'd always be a Bronco. We booted him. But yeah, he has to be perfect. And we're not about winning when the team is going around and signing guys like Keenum, keeping VJ, etc.

What lie did he tell?

None.

What sin did he do other than tell the truth?

The truth isn't a sin.

But he's Demaryius Thomas and not Jesus Thomas. So **** him.

They traded away his contract. He wasn't worth $20 million. He earned it because of the amount of time he played, so instead of insulting him by asking him to take a paycut, they found a trade partner. How is that shitting on him? It's called BUSINESS.

My issue with the "truth" isn't on the Broncos side, it's on the side of saying all they do is win, they don't win, never have, never will.

16. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Elway: Nice dropped passes, *****!

DT: Nice luck since PFM retired.

Elway: ...

DT's not deserving of any benefit of the doubt. Took years of abuse, never bitched. Has one line after we ship him out because apparently he's not good at football anymore and now he's satan.
    Elway: Manning made your career. How've you done since he left..

It goes both ways.

18. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I am LOVING the work GEM is doing in here.

Truth bombs being smashed all over the place. Alles uber der platz.

20. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I am LOVING the work GEM is doing in here.

Truth bombs being smashed all over the place. Alles uber der platz.
    You're both wrong. I hope you die of cancer.

Oh yes, I'm very naive. I'm basically a ******* gullible baby back bullshit bitch. I wake up in the morning, confuse my toothbrush for a ******* rock, shatter my teeth, and then when the dentist who sleeps next to the dumpster doesn't fix my teeth I just know it will get better the next day. Because I'm naive.

The team was talking shit when it booted him.

It's part of the game when we shit on him. But he best not shit on us. Especially if he tells the TRUTH! TRUTH BAD!
    Show me quotes where they were talking shit about DT. Show me.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information