Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Thomas, Texans leave Broncos behind: 'We like to win over here'

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Would DT have gotten traded if Joseph wasn’t HC? I know it’s hindsight & opinion, but this is definitely a shot at Vance Joseph.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

You like to drop passes, that's what you like to do, softie. Gloves off? You may want to be sure your ass is clean and wasn't part of the problem before tossing grenades.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Oh, and dumbass, the Texans have never won shit. ****, do some research, butterfingers.

DTM. (Dead To Me)

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    It does seem out of character for him but you can't say he was inaccurate in his assessment.
    Accurate? What have the Texans ever won? A few season games? ****, they haven't even been to an AFC Championship game. GTFOH with that load of horse shit.
    Last edited by GEM; 11-05-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    https://www.denverbroncos.com/photos...5-3f35c29a0fb5

Don't kid yourself - getting traded hit DT very hard.
    So hard, he was talking shit the following Monday. He can go EAD.

8. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

c'mon, GEM. . . stop sugarcoating it and tell us how you really feel!

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Accurate? What have the Texans ever won? A few season games? ****, they haven't even been to an AFC Championship game. GTFOH with that load of horse shit.
    I meant more in his assessment of the broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I meant more in his assessment of the broncos.
    **** his assessment, while not looking at what his own problems caused in our issues.

13. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

The team shit on him, the fans shit on him, and the team is coached by someone who is just a very stupid human being. He had less than a week to process it. This is much ado about nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

15. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

It's like picking on your sibling. You're allowed to do it, but no one else is allowed to do it.

Especially since his drops cost us a lot of the first downs that would have helped in our offensive struggles.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    The team shit on him, the fans shit on him, and the team is coached by someone who is just a very stupid human being. He had less than a week to process it. This is much ado about nothing.
    Poooooor lil DT. The team shit on him after he shit all over catching ******* balls. He wasn't worth $20 million to drop ******* passes. Catch the ******* ball and nobody would be shitting on him. **** him. He could have taken the high ground, but he didn't so **** him.

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

You like to drop passes, that's what you like to do, softie. Gloves off? You may want to be sure your ass is clean and wasn't part of the problem before tossing grenades.
    He was at most the tenth biggest problem on the team. HC, OC, DC, LT, RT, two cornerback spots, ILBx 10. QB, of course. The fans always shit on him. Elway shit on him. Now when it's our turn to have a little taste of it we're righteously indignant?

Nah. We ain't doing that.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Poooooor lil DT. The team shit on him after he shit all over catching ******* balls. He wasn't worth $20 million to drop ******* passes. Catch the ******* ball and nobody would be shitting on him. **** him. He could have taken the high ground, but he didn't so **** him.
    The amount of drops he was credited with vs. the insane amount the fans THOUGHT he dropped was capricious.

We saddled him with shitty QB's for years and he still carried the offense. We can't give the guy an emotional pass? FFS, the reactions in this thread already show us how some of us would act in his position.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Would DT have gotten traded if Joseph wasn’t HC? I know it’s hindsight & opinion, but this is definitely a shot at Vance Joseph.
    I concur.

23. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

I mean, if we have VJ as a coach we aren't about winning. Oh, so he's wrong for telling the truth? No one was mad at O'Brien because he shit on VJ. But DT is supposed to be Jesus?

Y'all are monsters.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information