Thread: Draft Brett Rypien (or)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Default Draft Brett Rypien (or)

I hate to bring up another NCAA QB whos uncle was a former QB after the Chad Kelly fiasco. But theres another QB coming out next year with a famous uncle.

Brett Rypien, Mark Rypien's nephew has been a 4 year starter at Boise State.

From what I've seen (not that im a scout obviously) hes shown enough arm strength and touch to play in the NFL and the BS offense is similar to a pro set, so no worries about him being too big a project or a square peg round hole issue, which is huge for this team after the Lynch disaster. Hes not very mobile and more of a straight pocket passer. He meets the prototype close enough in size at 6'2".

BS has been pretty good and his career highlights their look pretty encouraging. He wont likely be a 1st rd pick either so it wouldnt cost a fortune.

He already looks good in blue and orange too ha

What say you guys about Brett Rypien and where would he fall in a supposedly weak QB Draft
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-11-01-12-58-58-1.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	13294  
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information