Dangerous Freedom Lock

Default Sanders doesnt know if he wants to be a Bronco

just now on the fan.

"do you want to continue to be a bronco?"

Sanders "I dont know, i dont know, i work my butt off, but well see"

LMAO.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

so much for cutting the team cancer in kelly.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Let it go, Shane. Kelly is gone - and it’s all his doing. Today is a day for mourning DT’s trade and celebrating his time as a Bronco, not crying over Mr Irrelevant.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i bet sanders wishes he was the one traded to the texans
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 10-30-2018 at 05:25 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Well, if he doesnt want to be a Bronco im sure Elway can find a landing place for him. I get it, he and a lot of the other players love DT but at the end of the day its still a business and the team needs to do what is in its best interest. If Sanders feels like he doesnt want to be here than i guess he can inform John and they can ship him out accordingly. As a fan i want players who actually want to be here so i wish Eman the best if he doesnt want to remain a Bronco.

7. The Following 4 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Well, if he doesnt want to be a Bronco im sure Elway can find a landing place for him. I get it, he and a lot of the other players love DT but at the end of the day its still a business and the team needs to do what is in its best interest. If Sanders feels like he doesnt want to be here than i guess he can inform John and they can ship him out accordingly. As a fan i want players who actually want to be here so i wish Eman the best if he doesnt want to remain a Bronco.
    You know this really has nothing to do with ES, right? Shane is still just looking for any reason to bring up Kelly and engage people in his personal pity party.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

9. The Following 6 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    You know this really has nothing to do with ES, right? Shane is still just looking for any reason to bring up Kelly and engage people in his personal pity party.
    then **** off outta my thread.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    The Kelly stuff aside if ES was asked point blank if he wanted to remain a Bronco and he was unsure than my point kind of stands. I know where Shane falls on the Kelly issue and i know he is just pouting but im also not surprised that ES is acting like a baby about the DT movie either. I dont even care about Kelly as he is a doofus who couldnt stay out of trouble, he now lies in the bed he has made.

12. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

I've long argued that ES got a pass for a lot of his ******y.

I wanted to keep DT and rework his deal so he could be the guy for the new QB to lean on. ES isn't that guy. ES isn't the type of guy that anyone can lean on.

I'm over him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Butt

I get His frustration. Love sanders but he will prob be gone after the year anyway with the new guys stepping up and the need to rebuild. He and DT got to taste the sweet nector of Manning and then they have had to deal with the fallout of not having a qb ready to take over. Not his fault. He’s been an awesome Bronco and deserves to wish for a better outcome.

Bye Felicia.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Emmanuel Sanders is a badass and a great Bronco. I harbor no ill will for him no matter what happens. He leaves it on the field every Sunday. If anyone here has beef with him, I would have to question your fanhood.

17. The Following 4 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    Emmanuel Sanders is a badass and a great Bronco. I harbor no ill will for him no matter what happens. He leaves it on the field every Sunday. If anyone here has beef with him, I would have to question your fanhood.
    He's the same guy who complained when he thought we were going to bring in a new/young QB, who cheered when we signed Keenum, who went from yeah we want Cousins to Keenum is better, to having issues in the locker room to having TD reversing penalties He's a helluva player. He's also a bit of an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

19. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    I love him as a player, even more so than DT which is why im not shedding any tears about DT. But, if Sanders feels he does not want to be in Denver than i do take issue with that. As i said before, its a business and players get moved all the time but if he is taking it personally and is unsure if he wants to be a Bronco than the door is that way ------>

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Likely his best friend on the team got traded today. He's probably emotional. I'm reading literally nothing into comments he's made today.

22. The Following 6 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information