Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanders doesnt know if he wants to be a Bronco

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    He said it. http://1043thefan.com/category/podca...hard+and+CecilBut what it was wasn’t what Shane wants it to be. It was a guy who wants to get paid on a third contract, and doesn’t really want to get cut so he can get his $10 million next year, who skirted the question so he wouldn’t give any leverage away publicly. He wants to get paid. That’s what that is about. It was separate from the Thomas conversation, even if Pritchard included Thomas leaving in the question.
    Agree it's the background that informs the sentiment.

He also is plainly skeptical of the Broncos ability to contend. He sounds a bit despondent about it, like he will do everything within his control but it's out of his hands and common sense prevails.

Part of the frustration is how uncompetitive the Broncos are, and Keenum is central in that. Kelly in preseason showed enough to give him a run at starter.

But he botched it.

Sure, the Broncos could have overlooked it. But they didn't. There are good reasons for that. It's on Kelly. It doesn't get that far if he's a good teammate, he'd have his boys lock him up before it escalated.

My problem is that some of us seem to refuse to acknowledge fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Maybe Manny and your boy swag can go play catch in the CFL...

Falco, move on. Drop your unhealthy obsession and move the hell on, Swags never coming back man, neither is Tebow. Move the hell on already because no one else gives a crap....

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Sanders follows me on Twitter. He's not just a Bronco, he's on Team Davii.
    Word.
    Josina Anderson follows me. We’ve even had a few back and forth dialogues.

6. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Sanders follows me on Twitter. He's not just a Bronco, he's on Team Davii.
    I don't follow you on twitter... Team Davii is overrated.

8. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Nah, I listened to the interview, nothing like what was posted in this thread. He actually said he’s looking forward to being the new number 1. He gave DT all the respect in the world. Emmanuel is playing his ass off right now. He said he has about 3-4 good years left.

Nice ****ing twist job Shane. All because you’re sour of Kelly the loon.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Sanders is playing at a much higher level than DT. I know that is hard to hear from a lot of you but he isn’t even showing signs of drop off either.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Emmanuel Sanders always comes to play, and as long as he is a Bronco he will be one of my favorites.

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I don't follow you on twitter... Team Davii is overrated.
    You're missing out man. I tweet Bronco stuff about once every few months and I retweet Marine Corps stuff about as often.

Your loss buddy.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Emmanuel Sanders always comes to play, and as long as he is a Bronco he will be one of my favorites.
    Man, you should make a signature pic of Terrell morphing into Lindsay, or side by side, or something like that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Emmanuel Sanders Not Sounding Excited To Be A Bronco In Wake Of DT Trade

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/10/...ver-broncos-2/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Emmanuel Sanders Not Sounding Excited To Be A Bronco In Wake Of DT Trade

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/10/...ver-broncos-2/
    I reads like someone interpreted the video you just posted the same way Shane did.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

19. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I reads like someone interpreted the video you just posted the same way Shane did.
    I was going to say Shane got blasted for his post but this guy is saying the same thing that Shane did. There is no mention of contract talks that Mo brought up.

My guy tells me that Sanders’ response to Pritchard’s query was more that of extreme disappointment that his teammate had been traded, and perhaps carried an envious tone that Thomas was dealt to a team with a hot young QB in Deshaun Watson.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I was going to say Shane got blasted for his post but this guy is saying the same thing that Shane did. There is no mention of contract talks that Mo brought up.
    They were asking about his future in Denver, he’s owed a good chunk of change next year, and there were rumors he’d be traded because of that too or might be cut because of it, and I assumed he wants to get another contract because he also said he wants to play for 14-15 years (total). He didn’t say the word contract but any question about his future, specifically in Denver which was the question, includes contracts and negotiations.

I interpreted his “I don’t know,” as “I don’t know what the future holds because of my contract situation and being an unrestricted free agent in 2019” not “I don’t know if I want to be a Bronco.” And I think that’s the correct interpretation.
    Last edited by MOtorboat; 10-31-2018 at 07:08 PM.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

22. The Following 5 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

#StandWithMO

24. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Its a know fact that conflict gets rating, is specially when it comes to the news. Although not all reporters will invent conflict where there is none, some find it the best way to get the attention they need to get the rating they want. Shane is Shane.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information