Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Lakers Thread

Default Lakers Thread

Currently going against the Timberwolves tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

I am falling in love with Ingram.

In this game I'm watching Derrick Rose, Jimmy Butler, and Tom Tibby-Tibby-Tibs...Oh Chicago, you underachieving fools.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

#theLakeShow

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    #theLakeShow
    #Showtime

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Haven't had a chance to watch them this year. I should check them out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Haven't had a chance to watch them this year. I should check them out soon.
    They will frustrate you if you're rooting for them. The defense they play at times is stifling. They have shooters who are progressing, but definitely not there yet. LBJ is playing off the ball and you can tell he's holding back so the kids can develop. I'm not convinced they're a playoff team this season. It should be close.

But...Ingram looks like he's going to be a legitimate second star type of guy. Kuzmo...I'm not sure about him, but his floor is high. His ceiling isn't too bad, either. Lonzo ball is shooting decent from three, and the weight he gained is letting him press the ball without getting knocked around. McGee is actually playing at a high level and sustaining it. Some of the blocks he makes are stupendous...but god some of those goaltends are just shit. I'm not complaining though because he's playing his ass off to net a big contract. He might get a nice on.

They are entertaining.

Butler just went Super Saiyan.

The Raptors are violating us.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Aren't the Lakers the epitome of fad? Besides LeBron, what redeeming qualities do they possess?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Aren't the Lakers the epitome of fad? Besides LeBron, what redeeming qualities do they possess?
    Are you asking about this roster as it stands now, the future ability, like next season, to add players, or the history of the Lakers?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Are you asking about this roster as it stands now, the future ability, like next season, to add players, or the history of the Lakers?
    Just now.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

12. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Just now.
    They play good defense (usually), and McGee is the early choice for defensive player of the year. They run the floor hard as hell and are a young team. A former number two overall pick, Ingram, is on the cusp of stardom. Kuzma, another high pick, is probably going to be good enough to be a starter on a championship caliber team. They have several veterans (Rondo, McGee, Stephenson) playing hard as hell because they are on one year deals and could get solid deals after this season. They have Ball, who is working hard at improving and much better at defense, marginally better at shooting (not hard as he was awful) and a gifted passer trying to find his way.

The roster has promise and could be a playoff team. The plotlines are incredible. The product on the court is watchable.

I love watching them.

14. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    They play good defense (usually), and McGee is the early choice for defensive player of the year. They run the floor hard as hell and are a young team. A former number two overall pick, Ingram, is on the cusp of stardom. Kuzma, another high pick, is probably going to be good enough to be a starter on a championship caliber team. They have several veterans (Rondo, McGee, Stephenson) playing hard as hell because they are on one year deals and could get solid deals after this season. They have Ball, who is working hard at improving and much better at defense, marginally better at shooting (not hard as he was awful) and a gifted passer trying to find his way.

The roster has promise and could be a playoff team. The plotlines are incredible. The product on the court is watchable.

I love watching them.
    Cool. I grew up in CA and it was good for the NBA when they were a powerhouse. I never really liked them, but never disliked them. My Sonics died and so I'm in purgatorio.

Cool. I grew up in CA and it was good for the NBA when they were a powerhouse. I never really liked them, but never disliked them. My Sonics died and so I'm in purgatorio.
    I'll share my NBA league pass with you if you want.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Hawg. Check out the nuggets. Seriously other than the warriors they are the most exciting watch in the league. Nikola Jokic is a new kind of player.

18. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information