Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Lakers Thread

Oh look, Giannis barreling over AD and no charge called...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Oh look, Giannis fouls AD, clearly, and no call just because it was a three pointer. Then LBJ gets called for an offensive foul...Mo never come in here and act like we don't get ******.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Oh look, Davis whistled for his third foul, at home, when he was legally screening...**** this.

Howard called for Offensive Foul...whereas Bradley can get tackled and nothing is called. The same market teams won! Big market teams can't get a fair shake because of all the haters...

Lopez should be ejected but he won't be.

Danny Green called for an offensive foul...lol...small market teams won...they own the ******* refs.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

In checking the box score on free throws, Milwaukee 17-23, and the Lakers 31-38

https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401161581

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    In checking the box score on free throws, Milwaukee 17-23, and the Lakers 31-38

https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401161581
    That doesn't refute anything I said, and we both know that's your aim.

Carol, after defeating both the Bucks and Clippers, LBJ is clearly the MVP of the league now, wouldn't you agree? Of course you would, it'd be silly not to agree with something so obvious.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    That doesn't refute anything I said, and we both know that's your aim.

Carol, after defeating both the Bucks and Clippers, LBJ is clearly the MVP of the league now, wouldn't you agree? Of course you would, it'd be silly not to agree with something so obvious.
    Let's see, if that is the criteria for the MVP, there is a team who has not only defeated both the Bucks and Clippers, but also the Raptors.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Let's see, if that is the criteria for the MVP, there is a team who has not only defeated both the Bucks and Clippers, but also the Raptors.
    Do they have the best record in the hardest conference?

Nuggets made a big stink about officiating -even though their players melted down and committed some silly fouls last game- and it shows. AD gets hacked. Nothing. LBJ gets hacked. Nothing. Lakers will end up being punished for playing smart ball last game.

And if this upsets you, remember I didn't run up in the Nuggets thread talking about officiating.

Wow, LBJ gets ran into and they call the foul on him?

Joker literally committed a Flagrant 2 and we get penalized.

AD is a beast.

KCP and Caruso are dogs.

Anthony Davis is the most underrated player in the game and was robbed of DPOY.

Jamal Murray is a top ten player and Joker is a top five player.

I don't want to hear about Durant, Curry, Kyrie, etc. until they come back and play at an elite level.

We ain't disrespecting Murray's name.

NBA Refs: Kyle Kuzma cannot be fouled. No matter what you do to him, it will not be considered a foul.

Kuzma:....

Refs: Okay, you get ONE!

FFS, Denver is playing 80's ball and the refs are allowing it.

No one cares about being a Kawhi-less Raptors.

LBJ up in this bitch. Respect the man, the legend, the myyyyyythhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information