Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Lakers Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Laker fan: LeBron just doesn’t get ANY love!

Real life:
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

So a missed traveling call negates all the no calls?

Man stop that mess. You are in the holiest thread on the entire message board -next to the current gameday thread, and the OG lounge threads - and I won't have you defile the style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I'm not listening to a fan of the only team with 2 players in the Top 15 of free throw attempts complain about how they can't get a call.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    Imagine how many attempts we'd have if the refs would call it right. Don't come in here and trash this thread with mess, Mo. Don't you do it. I can't stand to lose you.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I'm not listening to a fan of the only team with 2 players in the Top 15 of free throw attempts complain about how they can't get a call.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    Is that because those two players get an unfair amount of calls, or because they are two of the 5 most aggressive/physically dominant players in the league?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Is that because those two players get an unfair amount of calls, or because they are two of the 5 most aggressive/physically dominant players in the league?
    Excellent analysis, Brother Wave.

The Style Brothers are back!

7. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Excellent analysis, Brother Wave.

The Style Brothers are back!
    Guess who's back....back again....

9. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Guess who's back....back again....
    The Style's back...Lakers win.

11. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It’s OK to recognize the star bump for fouls. It’s also OK it exists. I just don’t want to hear “he’s not getting the calls!” He is. Stop it.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Doris Burke all but said Anthony Davis is the best two way player in the NBA.

He is the DPOTY. He should be MVP, but the league will fall in love with Giannis' stats, which I can't blame them totally. AD's defense is just out of this world, though. He's guarding guards, shutting down center's, embarrassing...everyone. I've never seen better defense in my life. I've been watching since the 90's.

It’s OK to recognize the star bump for fouls. It’s also OK it exists. I just don’t want to hear “he’s not getting the calls!” He is. Stop it.
    This is just wrong. LBJ is getting to the free throw line less than ever before, and it's not just because he's more of a distributor this season.

Doris Burke - "That should be an and one, shouldn't it? That's Frank Vogel's point."

The other commentator - "we just see it so much."

When Doris Burke agrees with you, you know you have a good point.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Doris Burke - "That should be an and one, shouldn't it? That's Frank Vogel's point."

The other commentator - "we just see it so much."

When Doris Burke agrees with you, you know you have a good point.
    I’m sorry he doesn’t get free throws every time he’s touched?

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I’m sorry he doesn’t get free throws every time he’s touched?
    Hyperbole.

Anthony Davis is not just playing the best defensive basketball in the league, he's also dropping monster scoring numbers with great efficiency.

There are five players who are averaging more points a game than Davis (who is respectively at 27.7) and AD is sixth in the league. Those players are Harden, Giannis, Beal, Luka, and Young. All of them average at least one more shot a game than AD.

None of those players sans Giannis can compare to AD's defensive prowess. And Giannis cannot guard 1-5 like AD can.

The fact that AD isn't the runaway MVP of the league shows you how much Anti-Laker bias there is out there. It's sad.

Another blown charge call where LBJ was clearly set. Sure would be nice if the Lakers could at least get proper officiating. I'm not asking for favorable calls because we have LBJ/AD, although if anyone should get them it would be us. I just want fair officiating.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information