Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Lakers Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Russ is a cancer. He's a more likable version of Terrell Owens. He is unfit to adorn the Purple and Gold. Pelinka should be fired for trading for him. Get this loser off my team!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

LeBron's greatest flaw as a player is seeing the potential in those who cannot change. It is not Russ' fault that we traded for him. It is his fault, however, that he is so defiant. He backbites the media when they ask him basic questions about the turnovers, spouts off how people expect a trip-dub- from him, and no one does. He just doesn't get it. Never trust a 'star player' who talks about how he doesn't care if he wins a championship.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

It's garbage that Vogel needs permission to bench Westbrook. It's garbage that his teammates have to cover for him when he's too chickenshit to talk to the media. I hated this move from day one. I tried to embrace it as best as I could. He's horrible. He is such a liability on the court, and has such a history of alienating every great player he's been around, that I cannot even fathom how he has fans anymore.

He plays hard. For himself. He said "my friend is the ball." He's "okay with never winning a championship because I'm already a champion." He plays a stupid brand of basketball and is too arrogant to even work on his jumper.

He is unworthy of a Lakers jersey and is a blight upon the leauge.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

LOOK AT THIS SHIT. LOOK AT IT!

He's getting mocked for failing at the rim; and he's been doing that for the past month or so. His turnovers are down so he's only the fourth most turnover prone player in the league today. His 3pt shooting is up, so he's only the 148th worst shooter out of 150 eligible players in the league.

God dammit LBJ! Why did you want him? Why? No one else did. Why did you do this? WHY!?!??!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Westbrook embarrassed himself again both in game and postgame.

The NBA is rightfully mocking us.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Russ is now complaining that fans are calling him Westbrick.

His teammates and coaches wanted him traded.

He has several times attacked Laker fans.

I can only hope we can offload his bloated expiring deal in this offseason. If not, let him play one more season and get booed all the time since he hates it so much.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Absolutely not. MJ at this stage in his career was a broken down shell of himself in D.C. LBJ is still considered a top ten player. Moreover, until MJ comes back and becomes a better rebounder, defender, passer, he's simply not going to be better than LeBron.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Honestly MJ's not better than Kareem, but we don't let centers stay in the GOAT conversation anymore. )=

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Honestly MJ's not better than Kareem, but we don't let centers stay in the GOAT conversation anymore. )=
    Kareem had a jump hook, that was it. There are many great NBA players past and present but if we are talking greatest of all MJ is the guy hands down.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Kareem had a jump hook, that was it. There are many great NBA players past and present but if we are talking greatest of all MJ is the guy hands down.
    This is not accurate. Kareem was the first big to actually run the floor. He dominated the game not just with his brawn, but his skills. He didn't just jump hook his way leading the league in all-time scoring (LBJ will probably pass him).

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    This is not accurate. Kareem was the first big to actually run the floor. He dominated the game not just with his brawn, but his skills. He didn't just jump hook his way leading the league in all-time scoring (LBJ will probably pass him).
    Its actually pretty accurate as i grew up watching him and the Lakers. Yes, he could run the floor but he rarely had any moves to truly dominate outside of that hook shot. Im so going ham on you tomorrow you know that right? Lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Its actually pretty accurate as i grew up watching him and the Lakers. Yes, he could run the floor but he rarely had any moves to truly dominate outside of that hook shot. Im so going ham on you tomorrow you know that right? Lol
    It is so far from accurate. You can pull up YT highlight reels of him and see him do a lot of things in the paint.

But it's the rest of the resume. MJ has five MVPs. KAJ had six. KAJ has the same amount of rings as Jordan. I know we do this weird thing where MJ going to fewer of them (meaning, losing in the playoffs earlier), is somehow not relevant, but KAJ went to ten finals. And was a better defender, to boot. But I digress, back to the slanderous ways of Northman:

If the criticism is that he's just hitting jump hooks, that means he was probably the first big with a jumper. So dominate that he only needed one move to be the best player of his (and any other) era, score the most points, have the most MVPs, and six titles? My god, he was basically Thor.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information