Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Lakers Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I want to suffer.
    Turn on any network news station, swallow the whole damn revolver, inject bleach into your eyeballs, scroll up some old Chef Zambini posts, shit yourself, step on a nail, and then light your hair on fire. That's the official opting out schedule of a Style Bro.

That shit got dark.
    I miss Zambini
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Lol lakers are a dumpster fire . Lebron chose wisely.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Man Magic is a small person.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Man Magic is a small person.
    Gotta protect the brand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

A.D. Bay-Bee!!!!!!!!!!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

A.D. Bay-Bee!!!!!!!!!!
    For a player package AND 3 first rd picks? You think thats ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    For a player package AND 3 first rd picks? You think thats ok?
    First round picks outside the lottery selections are trash in the NBA. Trash is a bit harsh, but it's not like the value it is in other sports.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Sources: Lakers reach deal for Pelicans' Davis

The Los Angeles Lakers reached an agreement to acquire three-time All-NBA forward Anthony Davis from the New Orleans Pelicans for three players and three first-round draft picks on Saturday, league sources told ESPN.

The Lakers paid a steep price to partner Davis with LeBron James: sending Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart and the picks -- including the No. 4 overall selection in Thursday's NBA draft -- to the Pelicans, sources said. The Lakers were able to hold on to forward Kyle Kuzma in the trade, which cannot be finalized until July 6.

New Orleans' trade package from the Lakers represents one of the most substantial returns on a single star player in modern league history.
    rest - https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...pelicans-davis

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

9. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default LaVar Ball: Lakers 'going to regret' trading Lonzo

LOS ANGELES -- Not long after learning his son Lonzo Ball will be part of a blockbuster trade for Anthony Davis, LaVar Ball made his thoughts clear on what he felt the Los Angeles Lakers had just agreed to do.

"I guarantee: Like I say again, it will be the worst move the Lakers ever did in their life and they will never win another championship," LaVar Ball said when asked by ESPN for his first reaction to the trade while at the Drew League to watch his son LaMelo play. "Guarantee it."

"They're going to regret it," the elder Ball continued. "I'm going to have fun with it. Because I told you all, it was crashing down. Now [the Lakers] completely crashed, but at least my son got off the boat before the thing exploded. I gave them a chance. You can rewind it and go back. I said if you get the three Ball brothers, you can survive this. You let him go, oh, it's going to be a cold day in hell. Trust and believe that."
    rest - https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-trading-lonzo

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

LaVar Ball is a **** stick.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

The Pels REALLY made out. AD wanted gone and the Pels got maximum value. 3 players and a bevy of picks top include this year's #4?

Come on. I'm really looking forward to going to see some Pelican games this year and I'm excited to see if the Lakers can put it together.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    The Pels REALLY made out. AD wanted gone and the Pels got maximum value. 3 players and a bevy of picks top include this year's #4?

Come on. I'm really looking forward to going to see some Pelican games this year and I'm excited to see if the Lakers can put it together.
    The picks are the haul. Lonzo sucks and can’t shoot and Ingram has blood clots. You’re looking at maybe Zion and RJ Barrett or the Texas Tech kid as the real haul in this deal, not that Zion is really part of the deal.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

If those picks are all in the 20s that's not much of a haul. They really need to hit on 4 this year.

The Lakers just mortgaged their future and won't even get a ring to show for it lol.
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    The Lakers just mortgaged their future and won't even get a ring to show for it lol.
    Id be scared to death of this move. Sure Davis and LeBron i get it, but what kind of player is James gonna be next year? Its a lot of assumptions.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information