Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Lakers Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I'm just protective of him, Al. He's a nice young man and has a strange father who makes life hard for him...well sort of hard...i mean he grew up rich...but you know what I mean.
    I know what you mean, and for the record I like his game just not his jump shot
    Kidd is a pretty good analogy although Jason was a better pure passer

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Kidd is a pretty good analogy although Jason was a better pure passer
    Yeah, Kidd was a perennial MVP candidate. The Nets were fun to watch when he was there with Jefferson and Kenyon Martin.

LBJ went ham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I don’t find anything about the current Lakers team very interesting.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I wish the Pelicans would just hurry up and trade A.D. to us.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I don’t find anything about the current Lakers team very interesting.
    Jeez ebenezer!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Jeez ebenezer!
    No, I’m serious. I’m not trolling. I find this team to be meh on the scale of NBA teams I’m interested in watching or listening to sports talk about. LeBron will drag this team to the playoffs like he’s done before while they wait for a couple superstars to join him in future years because they have the cap space. Ingram hasn’t quite been the player I thought he would be, either.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

No, I’m serious. I’m not trolling. I find this team to be meh on the scale of NBA teams I’m interested in watching or listening to sports talk about. LeBron will drag this team to the playoffs like he’s done before while they wait for a couple superstars to join him in future years because they have the cap space. Ingram hasn’t quite been the player I thought he would be, either.
    Ingram only has flashes, unfortunately.

Kuzma...however...that's style.

I get what you’re saying.

I’m coming from a lifetime fan perspective. This team has been horribly painful to watch since Kobe retired. What you’re saying might be true, but it’s still much better than the production put on the floor in recent years.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I wish the Pelicans would just hurry up and trade A.D. to us.
    I'd be surprised if the Pels traded him. Not even sure who's running the show over there since Benson died. That and he's beloved here, only Drew gets more air time here

Someone ******* hold me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Lakers trade rumors: L.A. open to dealing Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma and Brandon Ingram to land second superstar

The Lakers are 25-24 on the season, and LeBron James is in danger of missing his first postseason since his second year in the NBA. James has been inactive since Christmas Day with a lingering groin injury, but he's on a day-to-day basis now. The Lakers, of course, knew that building a team around James would be a process.

Los Angeles apparently would like to expedite that process, and it's willing to go all-in to do it.

According to The Athletic's Bill Oram, the Lakers are approaching two types of trades -- to be blunt, the same two kinds of trades any team would presumably look at for the Feb. 7 deadline: a trade that "shores up the current roster" to get them into the playoffs, or "a blockbuster that lands the Lakers a second superstar." The latter, of course, would presumably be to nab Anthony Davis off the Pelicans, a player who Lakers fans have been eyeing all year.
    rest - https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/l...ond-superstar/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

14. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Someone ******* hold me.
    Everyone hates you, you fat, ugly, stupid, piece of shit.

Go get that Brow! GO GET THAT BROW!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Report: LeBron James’ camp wants Lakers to fire Luke Walton

The Lakers keep saying Luke Walton’s job is safe the rest of this season.

But there are also reasons they kept getting asked.

Jackie MacMullan and Brian Windhorst of ESPN:

MacMullan: “It’s clear to me – and probably to you, Brian – that LeBron’s camp would prefer a coaching change. They’re not too subtle about that. So, I don’t think that’s fair. I don’t. I don’t think it’s fair.”
    Windhorst: “Of course, LeBron publicly hasn’t talked in a month. LeBron publicly –”
    MacMullan: “Not LeBron, but all the people around LeBron.”
    Windhorst: “That’s right.”
    MacMullan: “There’s plenty of them. And they’ve made it known. I don’t think this a shock, is it? For me to say this? I don’t think so.”
    Windhorst “That’s a fair thing to say. That’s a fair thing to say.”
    rest - https://sports.yahoo.com/report-lebr...203004701.html

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information