Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Lakers Thread

LBJ passes perhaps the Wilt, arguably the greatest center ever, on the all-time scoring list!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Lakers starting to figure it out!

3. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

His Majesty dropped 40 and we had a good win against an opponent that has given us fits.

Lonzo Ball was shooting well and playing tough defense. I don't think I appreciated his potential as much as I should have.

Damian Lillard is horrifying and he should rest on days that he plays us.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

I watched the Lakers for the first time this year the other day. They are fun to watch. Stephen A Smith is off his rocker.

Watching Ball shoot a jump shot is one of the most painful things to witness in sports. It’s almost as painful as listening to his dad flap his gums.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I watched the Lakers for the first time this year the other day. They are fun to watch. Stephen A Smith is off his rocker.

Watching Ball shoot a jump shot is one of the most painful things to witness in sports. It’s almost as painful as listening to his dad flap his gums.
    It ain't painful when that ball drops through the net. He had a huge game last night

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    It ain't painful when that ball drops through the net. He had a huge game last night
    It wasn’t dropping when I watched him.

His jump shot stinks, but he has enough other high level qualities that make him worth having (see Jason Kidd)

It wasn’t dropping when I watched him.

His jump shot stinks, but he has enough other high level qualities that make him worth having (see Jason Kidd)
    He’s shooting 40% from 3. It’s feast or famine but he’s going to be solid from three.

He’s shooting 40% from 3. It’s feast or famine but he’s going to be solid from three.
    40% is passable, but not good. My guess is he gets a lot of wide open looks because teams don’t want him driving the lane.

40% is passable, but not good. My guess is he gets a lot of wide open looks because teams don’t want him driving the lane.
    Umm...40% is what is considered to be good...

Al, he's getting nice looks because the Lakers are a good passing team, a lot of that is LBJ but not all of it. He's also moving without the ball well. He's had some contested makes.

I don't think he's a great scoring threat, but he's playing well. Just show him damn love. He's killing himself out there.

Umm...40% is what is considered to be good...
    You’re right, I was thinking 45%, which is good from 2.

Did you hear that king? Yes, I said you’re right. Go ahead and revel!

Al, he's getting nice looks because the Lakers are a good passing team, a lot of that is LBJ but not all of it. He's also moving without the ball well. He's had some contested makes.

I don't think he's a great scoring threat, but he's playing well. Just show him damn love. He's killing himself out there.
    I like watching him play. I just cringe a little when I see his form.

I'm just protective of him, Al. He's a nice young man and has a strange father who makes life hard for him...well sort of hard...i mean he grew up rich...but you know what I mean.

I'm just protective of him, Al. He's a nice young man and has a strange father who makes life hard for him...well sort of hard...i mean he grew up rich...but you know what I mean.
    I know what you mean, and for the record I like his game just not his jump shot

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information