Thread: Lakers Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Why not just root for the Patriots or Cowboys like a true front runner
    This board and all my friends here.

Do you not want me to be a Broncos fan?
    'Want you to be'? So youre not 'really' a Broncos fan was it peer pressure or something like teenage smoking
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

'Want you to be'? So youre not 'really' a Broncos fan was it peer pressure or something like teenage smoking
    That is a big ole reach and jumpy logic.

It just appears that you don't want me to be a Bronco fan. At least that is what it looks like you're getting at. If you said no, you didn't it wouldn't change anything.

I consider myself to be a great Broncos fan. How many posters split after we started sucking?

No one pressured me to do anything. The only pressure I got it...high blood pressure.

Go Lakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

3. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I don't think people split. Its the offseason still im aure by Week 1 plenty if other people will be back.

Message Boards arent a dominant social media platform anymore, I thought that was a big reason why.

I don't think people split. Its the offseason still im aure by Week 1 plenty if other people will be back.

Message Boards arent a dominant social media platform anymore, I thought that was a big reason why.
    I'm not just talking about the offseason, my guy.

I spend most of my time either working on a PC or doing my hobbies...on the PC. Some of my best friends are on here. So when I was looking for a new team I wanted to pick one that I had an attachment to. I have an attachment to the people here. It's sort of a bond. So while no one pressured me to be a Broncos fan, I wanted to root for Denver because of the fans here. My friends.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I'm not just talking about the offseason, my guy.

I spend most of my time either working on a PC or doing my hobbies...on the PC. Some of my best friends are on here. So when I was looking for a new team I wanted to pick one that I had an attachment to. I have an attachment to the people here. It's sort of a bond. So while no one pressured me to be a Broncos fan, I wanted to root for Denver because of the fans here. My friends.

Well im sure theyll be a ton more traffic once Flacco is on the Field for better or worse.

So is Lebron going to switch back to #6 after this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    So is Lebron going to switch back to #6 after this season?
    I presume so.

I presume so.
    I kinda want an AD3 and an AD23 Jersey now.

I kinda want an AD3 and an AD23 Jersey now.
    Wait till he resigns.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Mo, I got the Lakers as the second best team out west. I love the rosters. We got a ton of shooters. We got a top five forward. We got some centers. We got defenders. And come playoff time, when the refs are letting them play, our big ass team is going to brute some people out.

Oh Baby. If CP3 gets amnesty'd and rolls in, it's going to be one helluva squad.

And yes, the Clippers are ahead of us, barely.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Report: Boogie's ex-gf seeks restraining order

A former girlfriend of DeMarcus Cousins is seeking a restraining order against him after she said in court documents and a police report obtained by TMZ that the Los Angeles Lakers center threatened her and has previously choked her.

Christy West, according to TMZ, alleges that Cousins said he would put a "bullet in (her) f---ing head," during an argument over allowing their 7-year-old son to attend Cousins' wedding to another woman.

The Lakers acknowledged the allegation.

"We are aware of the allegation involving DeMarcus Cousins and, of course, take this claim seriously," the Lakers said in a statement. "We are in the process of gathering information and will reserve further comment at this time."
    rest - https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...training-order

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Got Dwight Howard on a team friendly deal. Yee yee.

16. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Got Dwight Howard on a team friendly deal. Yee yee.
    Oh we goin' style.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Good luck with Team Headcases.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information