Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Chiefs 10/28/18

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Time for a rebuild. By the time the team gets good again he won't be a great player.
    You build around HOF caliber players. Any rebuild starts with a foundation, on the defense Von is that bedrock.

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post

It’s hard to believe that your autocorrect didn’t catch this.
    I was typing fast and was heavily inebriated by that point as I’m sure everyone could tell. I dropped more f bombs in one post than I typically do in a month. My eloquent verbiage was limited to using the f word as a noun, verb, adjective, adverb, and maybe even a preposition. That’s what Keenum/VJ mixed with a little bourbon can do...

I may have even matched GEM in “getting my point across” except I actually was a sailor...

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver
    HC Vance Joseph, on @orangeblue760
    : "Some of the calls, they were good calls. We can't commit those penalties ... My thing to our guys is that we have to play cleaner football."

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver
    , on 3Q penalties against Garcia/McGovern: "I would say those calls can go either way ... but as a coach, when you're coaching your players, you have to coach your players with great technique" so that there's no evidence that can lead to calls.

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver
    : "Our football team is quite different this year ... I feel better about our football team this year. I think the culture is changing ... We all understand where we are and how to correct it. It's a matter of going out and doing it."

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver
    talking about Case Keenum: "In critical moments, he's got to play better," citing Keenum's two turnovers. "Case will tell you he's got to play better in critical moments because that's where games are won."

Nicki Jhabvala @NickiJhabvala
    Brandon Marshall (knee) is "still sore but should be fine," Vance Joseph said.

Vance Joseph on Demaryius Thomas: "I've talked to DT probably 5 times about this subject and he's been a great pro. ... Obviously being a veteran player, he gets the business side."

Vance Joseph said John Elway has not communicated any trade possibilities with him. "It's my job to coach the team and that's my focus."

Mike Klis @MikeKlis
    Vance Joseph elaborates more on Demaryius Thomas: “There’s no guarantee he will get moved.” #9sports

Kyle Fredrickson @kylefredrickson
    VJ on if Denver is better than record: "No. You are who you are ... We're 3-5, but I can take 15 or 20 plays in those five losses that are critical plays we didn't make ... We're hoping to be better in the second half of the season."

VJ on issues to be fixed: "We can't complain about the officials and the half-and-half calls ... we have to play cleaner."

VJ on Bolles: "It's all technique ... as we get healthier, we have that option (to possibly rest Bolles)."

VJ on Keenum: "He has to understand it's okay to be second and 10 and not turn the ball over (on first down) ... He's got to play better. That's the quarterback's job."

Mike Klis @MikeKlis
    Joseph on Keenum: “He reflects our team. He’s got to get better in critical moments.” #9sports

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Brandon Marshall (knee) is "still sore but should be fine," Vance Joseph said.

Vance Joseph on Demaryius Thomas: "I've talked to DT probably 5 times about this subject and he's been a great pro. ... Obviously being a veteran player, he gets the business side."

Vance Joseph said John Elway has not communicated any trade possibilities with him. "It's my job to coach the team and that's my focus."

Mike Klis @MikeKlis
    Vance Joseph elaborates more on Demaryius Thomas: “There’s no guarantee he will get moved.” #9sports

VJ on if Denver is better than record: "No. You are who you are ... We're 3-5, but I can take 15 or 20 plays in those five losses that are critical plays we didn't make ... We're hoping to be better in the second half of the season."

VJ on issues to be fixed: "We can't complain about the officials and the half-and-half calls ... we have to play cleaner."

VJ on Bolles: "It's all technique ... as we get healthier, we have that option (to possibly rest Bolles)."

VJ on Keenum: "He has to understand it's okay to be second and 10 and not turn the ball over (on first down) ... He's got to play better. That's the quarterback's job."

Mike Klis @MikeKlis
    Joseph on Keenum: “He reflects our team. He’s got to get better in critical moments.” #9sports
    You know you suck when even Vance Joseph talks about benching you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It’s OK to be 2nd and 10 and not turn the ball over?

I’m pretty sure I understand he’s trying to say don’t turn it over on first down, but dammit man, what the hell are you talking about?

How about don’t throw shitty undertbrown passes to 6-3 receivers in the first place!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information