Poll: Which sister do you want to be the Broncos next owner?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who do you support to be the next owner of the Denver Broncos?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I had to google both. My only advice is don't let Beth's face get near a flame.....lotta plastic

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I don't know how I should even make heads or tails of the situation.
    I'll pretend you didn't say that, Owl God. Or assume it is your intent to lull your prey into passivity. 'heads or tails' gives away your mind but only the astute make note of body parts as your primary desire.

All good, Owl God. Much respect. A predator deserves it's 'heads' and it's 'tails'. Just know that a shotgun is waiting for you if you come my way.

Old gods die hard but still die.

3. The Following User High Fived Ground Control For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sly Williams

I'm for whoever is going to do the best job for the fans and for the employee's of the organisation. Cant see any reason to care beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I heard Beth was actually fired from the team. Anyone know why?
    Nobody knows what the team has against Beth, but we can guess that they decided at some point to oppose her ownership claim and stack the deck for Brittany. Since Brittany is only 28, and since Pat Bowlen stated in his trust document that 40 is the age at which one of his children would be old enough to be placed in charge, it's most likely that the Trust intends to do the following:

1. Disqualify Beth and Pat's older children who are over 40
    2. Hang on for as long as the NFL will allow them to keep this unresolved and fend off Beth and Bill's lawsuits.
    3. If they can't hang in there until Brittany is 40, then sell the team to an outside party.

The problem for them is going to be proving that Beth Bowlen is unqualified. We don't know of any reason why she wouldn't be but we don't know everything. There must be some reason why they are so violently opposed to her, but we might disagree with them if we knew all the details. Neither side wants those details public apparently, since they haven't been released, but in a court fight they will inevitably come out.

Then we'll see.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Posted this in the other thread, but here's an article re: Beth from June @ 9News:

https://www.9news.com/article/sports...a/73-560656775

Apparently I missed the comments about 40 years of age. If so, I'm not sure the league is going to allow this to go on that long, which would be 15 years in total. Part of it might be how happy they are with Ellis being a de facto owner at the moment.

As to Beth, based on what Joe posted, she's very unqualified to run the Broncos. Has virtually no experience with the team and no experience with the league. She might do great, but based on the criteria that Pat or the trustees laid out, she falls well short in all but the advanced degree.

8. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Apparently I missed the comments about 40 years of age. If so, I'm not sure the league is going to allow this to go on that long, which would be 15 years in total.
    Once Brit and I get married that won’t be an issue.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information