Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1254

Thread: Chad Kelly Arrested/Released fron team

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Keenum just asked me to hold a vodka cran for him. What does that mean?
    It means that buff is the giant pvssy we always thought and knew he was.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Noah Fant

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    He needs to let the lord in his life like Case Keenum.
    Oh bullshit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Noah Fant

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Do possums breaking into homes, sit on peoples couches and mumble incoherently? If that's the case then I guess so.
    Have you ever had apossum on yer porch? In your house? Has your Corgi evwer tore the guts out of a ****** possum? Dont be so fast to say "Hell, that cant happen". I've got possumms under the porch now that my 60 lb Corgi is after like shit on ****** rice!

4. The Following User High Fived horsepig For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Whenever someone thanks god I wonder what buff is doing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Whenever someone thanks god I wonder what buff is doing.
    Saying 5 Hail Satan's!

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Former Broncos backup quarterback Chad Kelly to appear in court for hearing

Former Broncos backup quarterback Chad Kelly is scheduled to appear Monday in Arapahoe County court for a disposition hearing in the criminal trespassing case that cost him his job.

Kelly faces a felony charge of first-degree trespassing for allegedly walking into a family’s home after attending an Oct. 23 Halloween party hosted by linebacker Von Miller at the Gothic Theatre, according to his arrest affidavit.
    rest - https://www.denverpost.com/2018/12/0...passing-court/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

9. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by horsepig View Post
    Have you ever had apossum on yer porch? In your house? Has your Corgi evwer tore the guts out of a ****** possum? Dont be so fast to say "Hell, that cant happen". I've got possumms under the porch now that my 60 lb Corgi is after like shit on ****** rice!
    I’d never expect a Corgi (cool dogs and all) to get the better of a opossum in a scrap...

Quote Originally Posted by horsepig View Post
    A 60 pound corgi? Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    Elway needs to be very much careful in who he drafts. Not just a great QB but a character guy off the field.
    "A great QB AND a character guy" eh? Maybe Elway should put that in for his Secret Santa request? Cause we all know "great QBs" grow on trees, right?

The Broncos will be incredibly lucky to be able to draft even a marginally average QB. They are right now picking 20 in the draft. And if they keep winning that will go down to maybe 22nd.

Not a lot of quality Qbs are ever drafted in the 20's. Fans just think "draft somebody! And that guy better be great!"

Only there's usually no adequate Qbs left outside the top 10, and usually not more than 1 or two within that. And they often go 1 - 2, like this season when Baker Mayfield is easily the best Qb in the 2018 draft, while Josh Rosen, Josh Allen and Sam Darnold struggle and fail to impress. But, Mayfield was the #1 overall pick and nobody but Cleveland had any chance to draft him at all - since they flat refused to even consider trading their pick - for any consideration whatever.

So, if, five years from now the star Qb of this draft turns out to be Baker Mayfield, then nobody else had any chance to get one. That happens a lot.

Sometimes a QB nobody expects to be great turns out to be an All Pro like Russell Wilson drafted in the 3rd round. Only it's impossible to predict who will turn out to be that diamond in the rough - or teams would have drafted Russell Wilson in the top 1 or 2 picks of the first round!

Right now, Bradley Chubb is turning out to be an All-Pro player, Courtland Sutton is starting and starring at WR and Royce Freeman is getting lots of playing time in the RB rotation. The Broncos would have NONE of those players, except perhaps Freeman if they had decided to move up and draft Sam Darnold.

And they wouldn't have a 1st round pick next year either. Right now, the team would have lost a couple more games than they did, and Vance Joseph would be fired, the team would be blown up and Elway would face the daunting task of rebuilding without his top draft picks for 2 years in a row.

Under that scenario, maybe the Broncos are competitive - in 2020. Maybe. IF the new coaching regime turned out to be good, and it only took them 1 year to learn to be a head coach in the NFL and not 2 or 3 years like it normally does.

You can see that progression with Vance Joseph. Last year he was absolutely abysmal as head coach, this year he's been getting better as the season wears on. The game planning is making more sense, and they are getting better use out of their players' talents.

It takes time to learn to be a head coach. So, I imagine they will draft a QB, but to expect that guy will turn out to be Aaron Rogers (drafted at #20) is just wildly unlikely.

Most likely they are in a 2 or 3 years development window, and in the meantime their chances of going on a playoff run either this year or next is going to depend on Case Keenum.

Yeah, you got that right. Keenum is going to start next year too while some rookie QB Elway drafts in the 2nd round tries to get some experience on the bench for a year. Suck it up and deal with it. I'm not thrilled with that either. But, it could be a lot worse, lest we forget Trevor Siemian and Paxton the Pirate.

IF this team wins 9 or 10 games they are not blowing the team up and starting a rookie QB to start next season.

A lot of fans are going to be complaining but that's what's coming down the pike. So, you might as well deal.
    Last edited by Cugel; 12-04-2018 at 09:05 AM.

13. The Following User High Fived Cugel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iLands View Post
    Chad Kelly is playing possum.

EDIT: Wait, was Chad Kelly actually arrested for playing possum?
    Pretty much. He was sitting around wasted on some guys' couch while the guy beat on him with an aluminum rod to get him to leave his house in the middle of the night. Pretty much playing "possum" I guess.

Maybe we should continue to draft well and manage the salary cap that way, then put a lot on a FA QB. I would think Denver would be a desirable destination for a quarterback if we finish 9-7.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Maybe we should continue to draft well and manage the salary cap that way, then put a lot on a FA QB. I would think Denver would be a desirable destination for a quarterback if we finish 9-7.
    Should just draft a Nathan Stanley or Alex Hornibrook in the 3rd-5th round every couple years, too, least they operate in a Prostyle offense they have a higher floor than anything they have now.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

yall get invited to vons halloween party thsi yearrrrrrrrr

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Not surprised. Elway wants to run the franchise into the ground because he is drunk most of the time with his sexual molesting head coach.

While Adam Jones sits on the bench, while brock beats up pregnant women, while talib shoots himself, and while von miller throws parties at 3-4.

Laughable franchise.

And cutting the one qb with any potential on your entire team. You deserve Keesum, you deserve to be booed of the field every single game, you deserve to watch the most medicore qb in the game play for this team while your fans reign down boos on your home field.

All these alcoholic execs, sexual abuser head coach, and merc players dont give a shit about the future of this team. So why should i?

They just set this franchise back 10 years.

And they will never find a franchise qb.
    #CurseOfChad

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    This is the equivalent of showing the bar review panel your penis while taking the bar exam.
    It could be the "I'm literally 2 or 3 games away from a starting gig, what can I do to **** this up" type situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Confessing to an unrelated crime at your parole hearing.
    I'm actually still doing mental calculus to determine if I want a sober keenum or drunk kelly behind center. It's actually a tough decision.
    Yep, he just sprayed his career with an AK-47.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    people in this thread acting like he got in a dui and hit someone.

gimme a goddam break
    Don't show them your dick when you're taking the bar. 0/10, wouldn't do that again.

Swag Kelly didn't just **** it up, he gloriously ****** it up.

One day, Buff, one day.

Drunk Kelly > Keenum.

AK all day.

What he did was serious, there's no spin about it.

20. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information