Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: King & Beef Snobby NBA Loop

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Durant is an inspiration.

No trolling - I love him so damn much.
    Golden State Durant has turned bitter and unlikeable. Not that Draymond looks good here, he doesn’t, but Durant kind of looks weak.

He’s one of the greatest athletes in the world, playing a child’s game for millions of dollars while getting endorsed by massive corporations for millions more dollars, living in one of the great cities in the world and winning championships. Smile sometimes.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Golden State Durant has turned bitter and unlikeable. Not that Draymond looks good here, he doesn’t, but Durant kind of looks weak.

He’s one of the greatest athletes in the world, playing a child’s game for millions of dollars while getting endorsed by massive corporations for millions more dollars, living in one of the great cities in the world and winning championships. Smile sometimes.
    That face he made after that big shot in the finals...that's who the man is. He's a guy with a chip on his shoulder.

They said Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was bitter. Barkley was bitter, sometimes also a huge goof, so there is that.

Let that young man style!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Durant is an inspiration.

No trolling - I love him so damn much.
    He’s too insecure for my liking. And a drama queen.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Think of how LBJ handled JR Smith’s gaffe. Didn’t sell him out once.

Try it Durant. It plays well.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Think of how LBJ handled JR Smith’s gaffe. Didn’t sell him out once.

Try it Durant. It plays well.
    He chewed him out on national television and then went public that he broke his hand in rage.

I love me some LBJ, but it wasn't his finest hour, either.

Look, the best sports personality is Jordanesque. Other than that it's all shit.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post

we're going to find out at some point that he has serious mental health issues-- book it. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    we're going to find out at some point that he has serious mental health issues-- book it. . .
    Which one? Maybe both?

Everyone does. FFS we've all been posting on here for a decade. You think we're healthy!?

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

He chewed him out on national television and then went public that he broke his hand in rage.

I love me some LBJ, but it wasn't his finest hour, either.

Look, the best sports personality is Jordanesque. Other than that it's all shit.
    Not really but ok.

I will never not love Rondo.

It wasn't too long ago some of our peers claimed he was washed up and going to be out of the league.

Playoff Rondo is playoff Rondo.

14. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Everyone does. FFS we've all been posting on here for a decade. You think we're healthy!?
    i mean for real, though. . . we're a bunch of degenerates and perverts-- i'm talking about legitimate, clinical mental illness. . .

i mean for real, though. . . we're a bunch of degenerates and perverts-- i'm talking about legitimate, clinical mental illness. . .
    I am willing to bet that many of us suffer from mental issues, too. I don't take your comment as an attack on people with mental illness, let me be clear there. You're not a hateful man.

Rondo out a few weeks with a broken hand.

https://www.nba.com/article/2018/11/...rs-broken-hand

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Magic dismantled Bay Bay’s pal and his new team last night.

19. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Not me. There's nothing unusual for a Patriots fan to post exclusively on Broncos message boards since 2005.

21. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information