Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Broncos listening to trade offers for star WR Demaryius Thomas

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Rams were the only team that traded for a pass rusher today - they got Dante Fowler. The Rams (and therefore Wade) weren’t high on Ray, according to reports
    I would have taken Fowler as well.

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

This is a sign to the veterans on this team "we aren't trying to win this year, we're rebuilding, and it probably won't involve you next year either, so you might want to start polishing your resume."

It's pretty cold to do that in the middle of the season when you're not even out of the playoffs, but I can see Elway's position on this. It certainly doesn't help you in 2018 at all.

Right now, if either WR goes down they have nobody to back them up. NOBODY worth spit that is.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

The only true safe player is Von Miller. Everyone else is expendable.

5. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    The only true safe player is Von Miller. Everyone else is expendable.
    F that. You mess with my boy #30 and I will go postal.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I think its pretty reasonable to assume the youngins will be around for a least a little while. But we paid VM the farm and he is really the only "vet" we have that wont be going anywhere.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I have a feeling there might be a legit torches and pitchforks mob descend on Dove Valley if they cut/traded Lindsay.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i was at that game-- that was a fun one. . .
    Dude, that was so freaking hot. I got dehydrated that day. The temp on the field was about 115. It was a record high in Denver that day.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I would have taken Fowler as well.
    Fowler is a Bum and a wasted 1st rd. talent.....but if there is any coach to truly get the most out of him it would be Phillips. I just think the rams aren't getting a very good pass rusher though. I think his skill set isn't well rounded and he is lazy. I actually think the rams will be disappointed.....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Fowler is a Bum and a wasted 1st rd. talent.....but if there is any coach to truly get the most out of him it would be Phillips. I just think the rams aren't getting a very good pass rusher though. I think his skill set isn't well rounded and he is lazy. I actually think the rams will be disappointed.....
    Perhaps, but i feel Ray would be a bigger disappointment so i guess its just a matter of which player you would like over the other. In this case i guess the Rams liked Fowler more which i cant really disagree with.

Funny story, Your avatar, I made that background several years back lol (though it looks a little weird that small)

Some of my finest work from back when I used to do a lot of graphic design work.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Perhaps, but i feel Ray would be a bigger disappointment so i guess its just a matter of which player you would like over the other. In this case i guess the Rams liked Fowler more which i cant really disagree with.
    I agree Ray is similar in skill set, but posses better work ethic. Talent wise I think Fowler has him beat, but really they are pretty even, I think Ray wasn't considered because of his injury history already and the fact he had wrist issues which is not a good thing for a pass rusher...the potential is better for fowler to perform then ray, I Just don't think he will as a player. Personally I think its a win for us to still have ray, and we should extend Barrett before the season ends, because you can never have to many pass rushers, but all ray is doing is taking snaps from better players in Chubb, von and even Barrett.

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

16. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Funny story, Your avatar, I made that background several years back lol (though it looks a little weird that small)

Some of my finest work from back when I used to do a lot of graphic design work.

EPIC good work! I pulled it from a facebook post my friend tagged me in last year (your work is famous now lol). I'm not sure I like it so small either so I expect to change it soon....

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

EPIC good work! I pulled it from a facebook post my friend tagged me in last year (your work is famous now lol). I'm not sure I like it so small either so I expect to change it soon....
    At one point it was in the top 10 in google images when you searched Denver Broncos. Felt pretty cool knowing I made it. I just wish I'd have watermarked it (I watermarked everything after this since I learned my lesson) You can find all kinds of stuff on Amazon where people have printed this image onto items and are selling it (phone covers, blankets, wall hangings, ect...) On the one hand, it's frustrating as hell having others profit off my work, on the other hand, even if I could at this point prove its mine, it's got the Broncos copyrighted logo on it so...Still wouldn't get a share of that pie

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    At one point it was in the top 10 in google images when you searched Denver Broncos. Felt pretty cool knowing I made it. I just wish I'd have watermarked it (I watermarked everything after this since I learned my lesson) You can find all kinds of stuff on Amazon where people have printed this image onto items and are selling it (phone covers, blankets, wall hangings, ect...) On the one hand, it's frustrating as hell having others profit off my work, on the other hand, even if I could at this point prove its mine, it's got the Broncos copyrighted logo on it so...Still wouldn't get a share of that pie
    E Inc changed it, and now I can't remember what it was... can you post a pic?

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    E Inc changed it, and now I can't remember what it was... can you post a pic?
    It's the wallpaper from my image that I initially replied to him with.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information