Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 67

Thread: Mr. Mike mccoy.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    21,576

    Default Mr. Mike mccoy.

    Tuff Buff
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    You start with a half pint of beer, you must take two drinks, add something and pass it on!! One day we had all sorts in there, and my mate squatted in a massive log, the next guy never took two drinks and added to it - he necked the whole thing, chewed down that turd!
    He was pretty famous after that

  2. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Adopted Bronco:
    Every single one of wayninja's posts recently
    Posts
    19,057

    Default

    The next Denver HC!!!

  4. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    21,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    The next Denver HC!!!
    ****
    Tuff Buff
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    You start with a half pint of beer, you must take two drinks, add something and pass it on!! One day we had all sorts in there, and my mate squatted in a massive log, the next guy never took two drinks and added to it - he necked the whole thing, chewed down that turd!
    He was pretty famous after that

  6. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:


  7. #4

    Default

    He's a sad, arrogant, clueless clown. Yet again, he's going to be home for the holidays with a fat check though. Hopefully, no other teams will bite on his bait.

    He's another Patriot derivative gone by the wayside. When will GMs learn that without either Tom or Bill, that system is overly-obfuscated, overly-complicated nonsense? I seriously think that Belidick made it just that way, so it wouldn't proliferate. McCoy and the other castoffs, along with the GMS and coaches that hired them drank too much Koolaid and thought they could steal away with incredible secrets, or that they were equals to The Warlock and the GOAT.

    Fools.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    21,576

    Default

    That was get the f out of here And die in a fire of Male hookers
    Tuff Buff
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    You start with a half pint of beer, you must take two drinks, add something and pass it on!! One day we had all sorts in there, and my mate squatted in a massive log, the next guy never took two drinks and added to it - he necked the whole thing, chewed down that turd!
    He was pretty famous after that

  9. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:


  10. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    F’ing John Elway
    Posts
    19,106

    Default

    After everything he’s done for you? Smdh
    "Run through a mother****er face, they just ain't gonna want that."
    "You have to hate what you're firing at! Hate it!"
    “Good job, Vance, you dumb ****”

    Make Broncos Great Again, Trade for Jameis Winston.

    James Blackman QB, David Montgomery RB, Justin Herbert QB, Drew Lock QB, Riley Neal QB, Nate Herbig RG, Elgton Jenkins C, Greg Little LT, Devin White ILB, Steven Montez QB, Dylan Cozens C. Daniel Jones QB. Rashan Gary DE, Brian Burns OLB. Levonta Taylor CB. Justice Hansen QB

  11. The Following 6 Users High Fived Jaded For This Post:


  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    20,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    After everything he’s done for you? Smdh
    Run for no gain, run for no gain, run for no gain, punt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Anyway, I sure can ramble. But I have a point.

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wolfe
    Posts
    31,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Run for no gain, run for no gain, run for no gain, punt?
    No no no.... run for a loss, run for no gain, throw for 8 yards less than you need, punt.

  14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:


  15. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    F’ing John Elway
    Posts
    19,106

    Default

    Basically, yes.

    Sure when you put it like that it sounds bad.
    "Run through a mother****er face, they just ain't gonna want that."
    "You have to hate what you're firing at! Hate it!"
    “Good job, Vance, you dumb ****”

    Make Broncos Great Again, Trade for Jameis Winston.

    James Blackman QB, David Montgomery RB, Justin Herbert QB, Drew Lock QB, Riley Neal QB, Nate Herbig RG, Elgton Jenkins C, Greg Little LT, Devin White ILB, Steven Montez QB, Dylan Cozens C. Daniel Jones QB. Rashan Gary DE, Brian Burns OLB. Levonta Taylor CB. Justice Hansen QB

  16. The Following User High Fived Jaded For This Post:


  17. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Todd Davis
    Posts
    15,751

    Default

    I wonder if McCoy is the kind of dude who threw other coaching assistants under the bus in order to puff himself, then rode the coattails of good QBs (or FB QBs) to success, but offers absolutely nothing from himself.

    Hm...
    The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard.

  18. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wolfe
    Posts
    31,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ground Control View Post
    He's a sad, arrogant, clueless clown. Yet again, he's going to be home for the holidays with a fat check though. Hopefully, no other teams will bite on his bait.

    He's another Patriot derivative gone by the wayside. When will GMs learn that without either Tom or Bill, that system is overly-obfuscated, overly-complicated nonsense? I seriously think that Belidick made it just that way, so it wouldn't proliferate. McCoy and the other castoffs, along with the GMS and coaches that hired them drank too much Koolaid and thought they could steal away with incredible secrets, or that they were equals to The Warlock and the GOAT.

    Fools.
    Patriot? How so?

    He coached the Panthers, Broncos, Chargers, Broncos, Cardinals. Unless I missed something he’s never worked for the Pats.

  19. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:


  20. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wolfe
    Posts
    31,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I wonder if McCoy is the kind of dude who threw other coaching assistants under the bus in order to puff himself, then rode the coattails of good QBs (or FB QBs) to success, but offers absolutely nothing from himself.

    Hm...
    As OC he had Orton/Tebow, Peyton Manning.... became HC, had Rivers, back to OC had Siemian/Lynch, now Rosen.

    Manning made his career. Had he never had Peyton he would’ve been out of the league or back as position coach years ago.

  21. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:


  22. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    F’ing John Elway
    Posts
    19,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Patriot? How so?

    He coached the Panthers, Broncos, Chargers, Broncos, Cardinals. Unless I missed something he’s never worked for the Pats.

    He was Hurricane Josh’s OC, maybe that’s what he’s getting at.
    "Run through a mother****er face, they just ain't gonna want that."
    "You have to hate what you're firing at! Hate it!"
    “Good job, Vance, you dumb ****”

    Make Broncos Great Again, Trade for Jameis Winston.

    James Blackman QB, David Montgomery RB, Justin Herbert QB, Drew Lock QB, Riley Neal QB, Nate Herbig RG, Elgton Jenkins C, Greg Little LT, Devin White ILB, Steven Montez QB, Dylan Cozens C. Daniel Jones QB. Rashan Gary DE, Brian Burns OLB. Levonta Taylor CB. Justice Hansen QB

  23. The Following User High Fived Jaded For This Post:


  24. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wolfe
    Posts
    31,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    He was Hurricane Josh’s OC, maybe that’s what he’s getting at.
    TENUOUS! Ok... maybe....

  25. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    F’ing John Elway
    Posts
    19,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    TENUOUS! Ok... maybe....
    Plausible.
    "Run through a mother****er face, they just ain't gonna want that."
    "You have to hate what you're firing at! Hate it!"
    “Good job, Vance, you dumb ****”

    Make Broncos Great Again, Trade for Jameis Winston.

    James Blackman QB, David Montgomery RB, Justin Herbert QB, Drew Lock QB, Riley Neal QB, Nate Herbig RG, Elgton Jenkins C, Greg Little LT, Devin White ILB, Steven Montez QB, Dylan Cozens C. Daniel Jones QB. Rashan Gary DE, Brian Burns OLB. Levonta Taylor CB. Justice Hansen QB

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group